Finals part 3

The second round: second match was Team Nine vs Team Tsuchi and Team Tsuchi has passed, third match was Team Suna vs Team Mizu and Team Mizu has won making Hotaru to know that fully Gaara was Team Suna's weakness.

Team Eleven was up against Team Tsuchi for the third round: first match making her to see that they are all boys making Hotaru to stay away from her illusions for them really as they got a plan really as Hotaru used her illusions enough really.

Hinata thinks jutsus would work making Shikamaru to agree as Team Tsuchi only uses them and a little bit of taijutsus really making Hotaru to agree as they get ready for the match. Genmma was fully happy the matches were going normal really.

'I can't believe they actually killed their opponents like that! They looked liked they were enjoying it, too! Need to have their minds fully checked first!' Genma was really freaked out by that and was really scared of Team Eleven full-time making him to have nightmares.

Genma starts the fight as Hotaru was quick to use Mizuton: Mizu no Shooter making the tree to spilt. Hinata used Raiton: Rairyu no Jutsu making her opponent to use Tsuchiton: Tsuchiryu no Jutsu making Hinata's to win as he got zapped.

Shikamaru went for Hiton: Hi Sakura Arashi making sakura petals to show up on fire and it's acting like a storm making his opponent to use Earth Style: Earth Defense Wall to keep himself safe, but he didn't noticed Hotaru's jutsu.

"Tsuchiton: Tsuchi no Arashi!" He was sucked up into a storm which was turned into a tornado as Hinata's Raiton: Rai no Gunner hits the storm making him to be hit and knocked out fast really. Hotaru was quick to dodge the kunais being thrown at her.

'Shit! I didn't expect this! Seems Hinata took out one of them really and now we have two more left. What to do?' Hotaru had trees grown in front of them to give more time as the tree sent whips of vines at them making them to dodge them.

"Didn't expect this really, you two. Combo?" Taru.

"No training for that one just yet, Taru." Hina.

"We don't know if one of us can still control it if we do that." Maru.

"Ask senseis for training with dear Anko-san?" Taru.

"I'm agreeing." Hina.

"Should have when we had them for that last week. It's part of team work really." Maru.

"We'll ask after this is all over. Male Hebi needs to be dealt with second." Taru.

"Right." Hina and Maru.

"Let's go. Time to end this match." Taru.

"Right." Hotaru had the tree fully go onto fire and Shikamaru used Shadow Possession to capture them as Hinata throws senbons at their necks for death like state. Genma saw the senbons and he called the match making them to sigh of relief.

Hotaru checks as in the room that Kin is in, there is a seal that makes the 'one whole day of growth and faster birthing' to happen as an hour is actually a day to the seal making Kin to have fifty babies max inside of her as the 'illusion' expanding was real.

Hotaru made sure of it as it allows more babies and once the babies are born, they are placed into the nursery and the Inazuka babies have different colored Inazuka Clan markings on their cheeks and a wolf puppy as their partners really.

The Aburame Clan babies have bugs as Hotaru knows how to do so making them have have their bugs already. Once the finals are done and Orochimaru is fully dealt with, the many babies will be going to their clans really.

Hotaru uses the civilian females to help Kin out as they were still to this day infested with Kyuubi's chakra. It will cause the babies to have more chakra as a side effect, but more babies mean shinobis and Kunoichis. Hotaru knows this is wrong, but...

She has not guilt towards the civilian females as they abused her and their husbands raped her. Each Civilian female is pregnant with a hundred babies as the seal for Hinata can't be used on those civilians anymore. It doesn't last long really.

Hotaru has taken out ROOT and the many civilians Shinobis and Kunoichis members were used as the seal on their tongue was fully removed and a new one took it's place. It was making them talk and then it was getting pregnant.

The rest was back in their clans making Danzo to be fully dead as all of his stuff was handed over to the T&I Department to look fully through like she did with those damnna it Uchiha ones really. Hotaru used fifty to a hundred thousand Shadow Clones to fully expand the village once more.

More room to fight in and the very arena is bigger without anyone even noticing it making Hotaru to wonder if her kyouyufu knows about her really from Jiji, but from the look of it, he doesn't. She sighs as she does want to tell him, but it's his very reacting she's afraid of really.

Even her obaa-sama's once she finds her which is taking a long time as if she knows she's being followed making it really hard to find her. Hotaru went back to the arena to for the last match before Orochimaru is dealt with once and for all really.