Jounin Exams

Hotaru has added Nepalese kukri, Egyptian Khopesh and Sengese to her weapons making her to have a lot as Team Eleven is now taking the Jounin Exams. Yugao explains what the Jounin Exams are ment for to help them out with their choose.

"The Jonin Exam, also referred to as the Jonin Training Exam or the Jonin Promotion Exam, is the popular Exam which all Chunin Shinobi in Konohagakure must partake in and pass in order to become a Jonin.

Like the Chunin Exams, the Jonin Exams take place within several rounds; however, unlike the Chunin Exams, the Jonin Exams has a total of five rounds, each more difficult than the next." Yugao said as her team nods.

"Arigato, Yugao-sensei." They said together as they come up with a plan for the four parts as they will need to fight solo to properly gain the Jounin ranking. Hotaru is worried about her teammates really.

They first had to deal with the written Exam. They had to cheat once more, but they wrote the correct answers down and Anko managed to surprise them as the second tasker making this to be fun really as Anko has gained the Chakra Chains.

Anko expects them to be at her second home away from home making Team Eleven to show up very early. Anko has gotten used to Sword of Kusanagi (Longsword of the Sky) as the nee user and Yugao was very helpful with her lessons.

"Alright, maggots! You've been here before and know your way in and out, but more wooden land has been added with new animals, so watch out!" More like Hotaru made the pink things real and have them flying around with the plants and some snakes really plus new leeches.

"Your job this time is to get to the tower after you defeat ten teams per team! You also must have the defeated teams in prison scrolls! They will be treated as enemies that you must bring back alive! Rules: no deaths, absolute no mind breaking and no seal using!

Once you have your ten prison scrolls, you can start in five minutes of receiving your scrolls!" Anko said as she loves the new stuff inside and managed to catch some spies that Orochimaru has forgotten about really making her to enjoy the show.

Hotaru, Hinata and Shikamaru entered the forest and was quick to watch the other teams and see what they can do making it easier on Anko's job to see who makes it and the ones who doesn't. Anko likes that and allows it without Tsunada knowing about it.

Hotaru marks the first three teams and puts down what the whole team did wrong and what was the consequences were really making Hotaru to leave it be for ten to fifteen minutes before saving the team. They thanked her for the helping hand.

An ANBU from a squard of ANBU who's helping with the exam said their team was out of the exam and Hotaru secretly gave her report of them before heading back to her teams who was the same with their first team really.

The second and third teams were the same making Anko to chuckle as they need to reevaluate the Death Forest after this, but Hotaru added more stuff which even the normal animals in the forest don't go near. Heck! She even added the pumpkins to the forest.

'Luckily they don't even move from their spots really thanks to seals that Hotaru placed to make sure of this really. She's smart and will work in the next Chunin Exams we hold as Sunagakure held it six months later us really.

Mizugakure was next six months after them and then Tsuchigakure, Kumogakure, then Takigakure before Konohagakure is next. Hotaru is still going to be added more into it before we even do the reevaluation of the forest really.

Glad she's not adding the tentacles into the forest. I forbidden it for my Death Forest really.' Anko thinks as Hotaru did pout about that, but managed to get the vines with vibrators inside of them pass her onee-sama without her really knowing it.

Team Eleven and fifteen team are left making Anko to minimize the teams making Team Eleven to enjoy this as they then get one month off to train once more. Team Eleven and seven other teams has made it making Hotaru, Hinata and Shikamaru to be tired.

"Alright, maggots! Those who made it through are going to the next round and will be doing one on one matches! Teammates might be up against each other in thos exam! No team training! Now get out of my forest before I feed you to the new homies of the forest!"

"Eik!" They left and Team Eleven laughs with Anko as she wasn't going to do that really as they left to go train and Hotaru added new 'homies' of the Death Forest like large worms that drink milk, the weird jellyfish that sneaks up on you.

Some octopuses in the pools of waters, one of the pool of water has three lampreys with no teeth and a single leeche to help them with lots of pink things flying around which has a seal to fully reproduce them after they all dissolve inside the stomachs.

Hotaru trains with Kyuubi to learn more and increase their bond like Hinata and Shikamaru are doing with theirs making it easier since they want to be very prepared for anything really. Kyuubi even gave his name out to her: Kurama.

"Like the Kurama Clan or just Kurama?" He was looking at her before slapping his head as he didn't expect that really making her to get a copy of the Kurama Clan's history for him and he was shocked really.

{Thanks for this information, kit. Time for training.} Hotaru nods and took it as this helps her out and she managed to get to six tails max and Hinata was the same while Shikamaru has to learn more control ove the shadows really.

The one on one battles are going to be very random making Genma to be in charge as he watches the fights and sees who has it really. He's going to enjoy this and he knows Hotaru will warn him fast to bolt out of the arena if she's about to lose it.

The fights were brutal making them to make it and those who passed those rounds make it to the next one which is Hotaru and six others including Hinata and Shikamaru.

Real Life Disaster is going to be tough as they worked together for this one and Anko acts as the Daimyo they need to save and protect making Team Eleven to pass with only three more really as the other three didn't make the cut really.

They were Jounins now making them to go on missions alone really, but kept to being a team as their whole families were happy for them. Hotaru has to leave for two years of training with Jariya making her to leave a Blood Clone behind.

Kabuto had fifty hundred babies for each clan and Hana finally got her babies as the surprised was a nice one making her to have twelve this time making her to have enough and wants to stop after this even if she gets married, her husband can Blood Adopt them.

Kiba has really a lot of nieces and nephews to entertain really as Kimimaru was used to breed the twelve pups for Hana's new children making her to be happy as Kimimaru was giving as a slave even though he has a major clan bloodline inside of him.

Hotaru made sure his clan was back before the pup thing as Kimimaru now has fifty males to teach and he birthed them himself from Civilian sperm really making him to be stuck as a female until they are off breast milk really.

"She's one tough cookie and she fixed every seal to every single jinchurikin really. Now they are safe and no one can get the bijis really. I'M SO PROUD OF MY GOD DAUGHTER!" Jariya shouts as he wipes tears away from his eyes.

Tsunada has to agree as this is major since she is strong enough to handle herself and they know she knows who her parents are as Tsunada and Shizune live in the Senju Compound making them to be close and not effected by the illusions.

'But how did Hotaru reverse my age to my illusion to where I don't need it really? Even Jariya went young as well, too. If she wants us together, Jariya will need to stop his peeping really.' Tsunada thinks as she waves her grand-daughter out and watches her leave for two years max.

AN: this is my take on the Jounin Exams. Not sure if this is correct really.