Royal protection

Hotaru, Hinata and Shikamaru are on a mission to protect the Prince of Moon Island and his son. The leader is Hotaru making it to be only them three as she made sure to explain they are stronger than their ranking, just not ready for it.

"Oh! Wish to wait until all three of you are up to the challenge that ranking gives? Say no more! Let's start moving, shall we?" Hotaru nods and all three are quick with all three type of clones as they aren't ready for elemental clones yet really.

Hotaru blocks the client's son's "attack" as that's being rude to their protectors really. He saw and doesn't know how to letcher his son which Hinata would do it for him. Each time the son acts up, Hinata letchers him about proper behaviors.

Kabuto was taking for the ride as the son tries to buy her, but saved since Hotaru doesn't allow it as Kabuto is a slave to her family as heiress. He backs off after that since it means she's royal to her family which she didn't change really.

They got blocked, but Hinata made sure to fix it first and then clean it up to allow passways in. Hinata finished up as they showed up and she used mud and fire to fit it up like that which makes it awesome. They went to a circus and the client brought the place.

Before the circus, they went to see the clients ex-wife and she ignores him for her son. Hotaru explains she's being rude to their client making her to act as neutral grounds as they talked to each other. Hotaru did write it down and managed to fix it up.

"Sir, I'm thinking she's talking about something else. You're proposals won't work, but might in the future. Try and think. What does a woman want the most in her marriage?" The woman was happy Hotaru was helping out with this.

They were overseas when a storm happened and Hotaru had to use Mizuton to calm the seas long enough to go to Moon Island. Hotaru wasn't liking how really everything was quiet and checks ahead and managed to have a plan of action.

They see the castle, run, sees the king and both Hinata and Kabuto checks the king fast and Hotaru manages to keep him alive to see the next twenty years of his dear grandson making it fair really, the prince is taken and they use the circus to trick the kidnappers.

The king remains hidden with Kabuto as they join making this to work as Hotaru does her illusion, but as a way to hide Hinata and Shikamaru sneaking it and the son went with them. She dances a belly dance making it even harder to tell something is wrong.

Hotaru has three Blood Clones to pull the three guards out of there and able to save the client. The weretiger helps and the son shoots a arrow at the rope to free his father. Hotaru has Hinata and Shikamaru dealing with one if the males.

The female is dealt with a Blood Clone and she'll have the other male. She orders their death and gave permission to kill. The circus folks will keep an eye on the client and his son for them. Hotaru has made her opponent fight an illusion.

With forty-years-old hag...

She was shocked and looks around until her clothing was gone and she was trapped. Her feet was in metal ankle bracelets and her wrist had metal bracelets. She saw her legs and arms were opened at Northwest, Northwest, Southwest and Southeast.

She looks in front of her and saw the moon which has eyes and a mouth. She was brought close, but not too close as she saw the mouth opening and saw a puppet, but not a normal puppet. Her body was tipped back and two long wooden dowels showed up really.

They were thrusted straight fully through her feet and hands really crossing over each other above her head as a metal clap went over that space and the bottom of the wooden dowels had metal balls. The bottom of her feet were actually touching the metal balls.

She finally noticed she was naked and the puppet looks straight at her before snapping it's fingers. Long tubes shoot straight at her and she couldn't get away as one sucks on her entrance to her womb and two sucks on her nipples.

It was like a vacuum cleaner and she couldn't stop it as it tugs on her making her to scream as a small wooden dowel was between her folds making her to feel it spinning making her to cumm. She saw a big red thing and it entered her mouth.

Her breast got bigger and bigger and bigger allowing the tubes to suck the milk out of her making her to freak as she was feeling the pulling and the pushing onto her breast making her to hate it really.

She saw the puppet was closer to her and she saw the puppet had a smirking smile before snapping it's fingers and she felt the tube leaving her, but the puppet was fast in entering her in rapid speed motions as she was being pounded into by the puppet.

She can't escape as she's stuck and can't get out of there anymore really. She can tell the puppet wasn't at it's total speed making her to panic as the puppet picked up speed making her to feel it vibrate in her now as it just keeps on thrusting inside of her.

She cumms as the puppet keeps thrusting making her to release a lot of milk from her breast. The pounding stops and she saw she's alone now. She was still in the same spot, but in a different location. She looks around and saw she was bobbing around.

She was in water inland and she felt something thrusted into her as she realized she's anchored to the spot. She looks around and saw a lamprey had thrusted itself inside of her and she feels no teeth, but sucking. She then felt sucking on her breast and it was two star fishes.

She was being sucked on again as she couldn't move from the spot as the three marine creatures suck on her. She can feel something tugging on the lamprey making her to move fastly forward and backwards from it making her to see it was a squid tentacle.

She was scared as the tugging was getting rougher making her to not like it as she cums from the rough tugging solely alone. She saw she was now on a wheel with the star fishes still on her. She saw a large octopus that enters her and was sucking her entrance.

She was still going to be sucked on as she can feel the suction cups on the tentacles sucking onto the walls making her to then feel one on her clite and pulling on it as the tips of that tentacle managed to enter the folds and thrust into it in one go.

It was fucking her there making her to scream as she was feeling weird from this and she wants it to stop before she feels herself cumming making her to feed the large octopus her juices as the star fishes get a lot of milk from this.

She wants it to stop as she can't stand it making her to be a buffet for the three making her to be dead 'ten years later'. Hotaru sighs of relief as the client is safe and sound now. She saw Hinata and Shikamaru has killed their own opponents.

Her's is still in the illusion before she slits his throat and kills him. The mission was successful and they left as the client is planning to lose the weight and bring his wife and in-laws to the island once he loses it. Hotaru nods and bows as they leave.

Tsunada was pleased and allows them a day off making Hotaru to check up on the slaves of her's. Doing alright and Hana wants that minor bloodline for her next batch of pups making Hotaru to agree to it as she did promise the next clan members will have it.