Sensei Yugao and Hayate

Hotaru kept her promised and she managed to get a sensei who will train them more in swords and has a sub-sensei if their sensei is needed for a major mission really making this to work and she does know her jiji can't stop it fully at all really.

Hotaru asked for Yugao Uzuki and the sub-sensei to be Hayate Gekko making this to be fair and no problems making her jiji to fully see he had already accepted the team making him to see Hotaru had the teams all fixed up it seems really.

'She really knew which would work it seems. Can't change it really. She knows what she is doing. A lot of changes has happened and now the whole Inazuka Clan are in charge of the Uchiha Police and changed it to their name now.

Buying it from Sasuke was the right move really, but who had brought the Uchiha District? Taniru Uzgama, huh? Those three are really cleaver. Shame I figured it out after that Mizuki case and the scroll being gone still really.

Maybe having Yugao to give them a message would work really. Team Ta-Ni-Ru, huh? Heh, not a bad team name really for them.' He thinks as he calls in the senseis for the teams that Hotaru has fully picked out for him really as this is going to be fun.

Hotaru Hinata and Shikamaru were waiting for their sensei when Yugao showed up fast with Hayate making the three to sit up straight as Iruka was confused to why they showed up so fast really making him to wonder what is going on.

"Hotaru Uzumaki, Hinata Hyuuga and Shikamaru Nara! Front and center!" All three were there in a flash making everyone to wonder what is going on.

"Hotaru Uzumaki."

"Hinata Hyuuga."

"Shikamaru Nara."

"Reporting for duty, senseis!" Both nodded as they were pleasured by this.

"All three of you report to training ground eighteen at Zero-O-Eight hundred. We're going to be testing you three in different things fully before figuring out what to teach you three." Yugao hands them each a pass necklace to get onto the training grounds.

"Yes, senseis!" All five were gone and the three went for breakfast before heading over making them to get their stuff ready as they won't hide their true skills from them. Yugao and Hayate were very pleased and still tested them making them to be very pleased.

Hotaru Uzumaki ranks at high ANBU for Genjutsu, Sealing and multi Craftmanship, high Jounin for Taijutsu, ten travel techniques and Element Manipulation and low Genin for Kenjutsu, Iryoujutsu and poison making.

Shikamaru ranks at high ANBU for Strategizing and Trapping, low Jounin for Element Manipulation and Leather Craftmanship, low Chunin for Iryoujutsu and mid Genin for Kenjutsu and poison making.

And lastly Hinata Hyuuga ranks high ANBU for poison making and antidote making, high Jounin for Iryoujutsu, cross bow use, Trap and Tracking and high to low Medicine making, low Chunin for Genjutsu, Ninjutsu and Doujutsu  and lastly low Genin for Kenjutsu.

"Well, team. The high ANBU rank ones we'll ignore and have you increase them on your own time. For the rest, both of us will try and help increase them. I see you have brought your weapons. Lots to choose from I see. You're doing, Genin Uzumaki?"

"Hai, Yugao-sensei. Arrow heads were simple and were the first ones to test out. Swords, no matter the length, are the most difficult ones to make. Some could go very wrong. Slowly starting making them by starting with kunais and then moving up." Hayate nods.

"Good chose in how to handle it. All three of you know how to use the crossbows and bows, right?" They nod.

"I use it to hit my target while in tree and use Byakugan to see far and if anything is in the way, to move to better position to hit the target, Hayate-sensei." Both had nodded at that.

"Perfect. Training will be hard and we will push you to your limits."

"We wouldn't having it any other way, senseis!" Both nodded as this might work out really. Shame that Sasuke Uchiha had to go through mental therapy cause of Itachi Uchiha really. The three didn't care since he's not a full Shinobi until therapy is done really.

"Point taken. Congratulations, team eleven. You have passed. Report at the Hokage's office at Zero-O-Nine hundred. Missions start tomorrow."

"Hai, senseis!" Yugao passed the note on and left to let him know they passed them. Hotaru reads the note and was shocked.

"He knew?!"

"He's not going to kill you really."

"Seems he plans to reveal you fully once sixteen really. Not bad. Gives time to get use to it really." Hotaru wonders why as they head home. The very many countless stone walls and buildings and towers and courtyards and so on and so forth made up the city.

The city itself was as her mother's diaries had described it; nestled safely deep within the forest, shrouded in mist, quiet, dead but still beautiful in a way that couldn't be explained. Plus it's from Uzugakura, the Uzumaki Clan's home village.

By adding the Uchiha District, it has became very larger really making her to have a lot of stuff and sent the many paperwork to the I&T Department and made copies of the jutsus. She even took copies from other villages when she does her thing.

Hotaru fully shares the many Kazetons and the Tsuchitons with Rasa Kazekage making him to be happy since he has golden sand, he might be able to learn the very many Tsuchitons as well, too making Hotaru to have lots for him.

Even Gaara took to the Tsuchitons making him to question his father about his own theories and the what if's and the whys making Rasa to fully finally enjoy really spending time with his youngest son as his daughter took to the Kazetons faster making her to enjoy her training.

The oldest son took to the Chakra Training making him to be able to control ten puppets now making him to carry scrolls for each one really. Hotaru even had a seal to hold up a gallon or two in a large canteen each making Suna to owe her one for this really.

She even took the Kenjustus and the three learned them for a bit to figure them out making them to have a lot of styles to pick from now really, but will wait as a lot of copies were now placed inside of Konoha's library now making them to have a whole lot of Shinobi techniques to use really.