Chunin Exams part 3

After leaving that area, they saw a Kusagakure Kunoichi that smells of snakes making them to glare and distract them making Hotaru to steal the sword and kept it safe as a Blood Clone took it home for her really. The 'Kunoichi' glares and attacks.

"Orochimaru. Why are you here?" Hotaru said as she glares at the missing shinobi as he chuckles.

"Now why should I tell you three? You're going to be dead anyway." Hotaru and Shikamaru knows it would take a month for Hinata to be back to her 'old' age that she dead at which is a side effect of having a Phoenix biji sealed inside of you really.

They split and managed to place a seal onto him to keep him from using his chakra which works for only an hour, but he escaped which has Hotaru to summon a small kit and have it deliver a note from her about 'Male Hebi among the leaf bares'.

Her team keeps an eye out as he could be anywhere in the forest making them to be on edge really. That shinobi is dangerous and he needs to be dealt with really. They look high and low for him, but no luck. Anko got attacked by him and Sasuke has a seal.

The curse seal. The real deal than the lock sealed version that Anko has on her neck really making them to be feeling upset as Hotaru bolts over and seals that seal up fast to keep him alive since he might not rank up cause of the seal.

Sakura thanks Hotaru who places them into a secret underground base for protection until it's safe as the ground will move them to the tower in the middle of the forest making her to nod and was happy all three are going to be safe really.

Hotaru heads back and she was quick to protect her teammates from another female team making her to have a bit of fun with them as Hinata took their weapons and clothing already and has a illusion to hide their full nakedness from Shikamaru.

First girl...

She saw Team Eleven's third mate show up and she was quick with an illusion, but when she felt the cold wind on her skin, she saw she was naked and her wrist were pinned to the ground with her ankles the same while her legs were spread wide open.

She tries to mold chakra to escape, but she saw something coming out of the forest and saw a large tiger making her to freak as it pouched onto her and had her lower half into it's mouth as it moves it's head from side to side making her to moan.

Then it does it a bit more rougher without hurting her, but she didn't noticed a very small leeche wiggle it's way into her fold above her clite which she realized too later as it was sucking on her, but she doesn't feel any teeth from it.

The tiger was now licking her lower half as it loves the juices she was letting out from the leeche and the tiger's tongue making her to continuously moan. She didn't even felt two leeches latch onto her nipples which also has no teeth.

She was so focused on the tiger's tongue, that she missed it as the tiger gets a free lunch from her juices making her to continuously cumming into the tiger's mouth. She also didn't feel a very large pink thing entering her mouth as she has no gag reflex.

It made her nipples to leak milk which the leeches were drinking out of her making her to feel weak as she keeps cumming and the tiger keeps licking her making the rough tongue to feel good on her clite really. She was stuck and she can't get out.

More and more pink things enters her mouth as the leeches drink all her milk and the tiger was still licking her for her juices making her to be mentally dead as she can't handle the sensation she is feeling making her to be a buffet for the three.

The illusion vanished and the poor girl was drained of both milk and juices making her to be left dry and Hotaru focused on the second girl as it seems she is having a real terrible time it seems really.