Finals part 1

A woman was sleeping before she was grabbed and she woke up to her arms tied behind her back. She sleeps naked since it was a hot night and has black shears on her window to block people from looking inwards really. She saw two large bees.

She screams, but no one came as her legs were speaded opened making her to panic as she saw a flower before it closed and fully thrusted into her making it open enough to latch onto her. A very large red thing about double the size showed up.

It entered her mouth making her to gag on it and it goes down her throat before her breast got bigger and bigger and bigger and bigger and bigger and bigger and the bees' mouths were fully over her nipples sucking the milk out of her.

They landed on top of her breast since their tube mouths weren't long. The flower latched onto her womb entrance since it's twice as long from that red thing and it was pulling and pushing against her in shallow thrusts. She wiggles around really.

She was trying to get away from them, but the bees stings her in the breast making her to be fully paralyzed and unable to move. Her legs were bent with her thighs and calfs touching each other as there is vines holding them there from her upper thigh and ankles.

The flower actually has a mouth and was having a meal from her juices making her to not be able to scream cause of the paralysis of the bee sting. Her mouth was left wide open and a large pink think went into her mouth forcing itself down her throat.

Her breast has more milk inside of them making the bees to drink a lot of her milk. She then felt like something was moving into her pee hole making her to then feel something wrap around her cite before she saw a dick making her to freak inside.

She then saw another flower, but much bigger before it swallowed her new dick and was thrusting itself onto and off of it making her to feel strange. She was being sucked on too much for her to handle it and cummed from all four parts.

She couldn't stop as it was too much making her to be stuck as her mind got locked inside of her head. Her eyes hazeled over fully making her to be stuck forever like this. Her arms and legs were freed before they grow fully into a tree's branches and roots.

Her body was the trunk making the four parts to still be there as she continuously cumms for the rest of her life. Hotaru moves her to the others and gets ready to move out to the area for the finals of the Chunin Exams. She, Hinata and Shikamaru are wearing new clothing.

(AN: Hotaru's, but she does have a skirt to go with the jacket and it matches the colors of the jacket really

(AN: Hotaru's, but she does have a skirt to go with the jacket and it matches the colors of the jacket really. It goes to her mid-thigh)

 It goes to her mid-thigh)