Final Match and War with Oto

Hotaru made it as Team Mizu wasn't fully going to be going easy with them as Hotaru wonders how she is going to deal with this. Her teammates know this is going to be the hardest part as water is their speciality and they can't use Hiton jutsus on them.

"Wind, Earth and Lightning jutsus only. Unless you want to make some steam and use it to do sneak attacks really." Taru.

"Sneak attacks help out." Hina.

"Agreed." Maru.

"Alright. We got ourselves a plan then." Hotaru said as she looks to Team Mizu and knows this is going to be very hard for her team and will lead them through this. Once the match starts, Hotaru was quick with a Fire Style: Fire Ball Jutsu making them to use a Mizuton.

"Mizuton: Mizu no Arashi!" With the steam, Hinata and Shikamaru used Shadow Clones to place their trap before the steam was gone. Hotaru was quick with her new Rhomphaia sword making them to use their own swords against her.

She made it with North African Kabyle Flyssa, Nagamaki, Fairbairn Sykes fighting knife and Yamashita's gunto joining the month training making Hinata and Shikamaru to love the new weapons to test out with really.

Hotaru then jumps up and used the wind to move her out of the way as the trap activates making them to be trapped as it took three people to be able to keep it going and since Team Eleven has a lot of chakra, it's not going to be really a problem for them.

"Fuinton: Rai Shocka: Kai!" All three shout as it released a lot of lightning zapping the Mizu team into unconsciousness making Team Eleven to win. Then the very Feather Illusion kicks in from the stands making Hotaru to break it.

She was also quick with a seal to check for any bloodlines and there was none making her to nod and she knows it's been five years since she got the female Clan members pregnant. It's time to do it again. She left Tsume Inazuka alone.

Hana Inazuka didn't mind as she did explain that female Inazuka members would purposely get pregnant by a Civilian Shinobis and bring the babies home if they don't wish to marry. The males must not be from another clan in other villages.

Hotaru had a lot of civilian sperm and the female members were happy as Tsume is a grandmother by Hana five times as a Inazuka female is different. They can get pregnant again after one or two years really making Hana to get pregnant once every year.

Tsume was happy with this as three out of five are males really meaning Kiba can marry whoever he wants which made him happy. Hotaru took half the Oto Forces of males and females making her to have a lot to do really as she has to check their VoO.

Tsuchi, Kumo, Suna, Mizu, Kusa, Yuki, Taki, Ame and Tsumegakure making her to feel like the females would help Kin out and the sperm for the females. Hana wants more pups and she's going to be getting more as Hotaru can double the number of babies really.

Hotaru saw Orochimaru is up against her jiji and she bolts fast and slams her whole body into the seal breaking it as ANBUs can now help making it shocking, but very helpful really as who knew that Hotaru was possessive of her jiji really.

The Hokage was shocked, but happy for the helping hand when he saw Hotaru slam herself into the seal's wall making the first and second Hokages to be shocked as well as Orochimaru making the Hokage to be happy. Orochimaru had to force a retreat when he saw that girl again.

'Damn her!' The Hokage was alright and Hotaru finally found her obaa-sama and her itoko from her dad's side. She has them a bit tied up in the Hokage's office right now making them to have seals to keep them from running away really.

Hotaru kept her promise to Hana and got her fully pregnant with octuplets making her to be pleased as four will be girls and four will be boys, but Hotaru kept it a secret that there is a ninth one which is a girl making it to be fair for all eighteen really.

The female clan members all got pregnant again, but she left the many Clan Head's wives/Clan Head Tsume alone making it very easy to not make an enemy out of them really. The babies the many civilian females and Kin has fully birthed, they went to the clans really.

The Clan Heads don't even know what to do with the many babies as those who did lose a child naturally and wasn't rapped, took them in and raised them as their own children really. Hotaru was pleased with this as Konoha has new members.

She plans to stop making the clan females pregnant and use the many civilian females and Kin to bring back the civilian population as there is a lot of room in the six orphanages now as all of the children were either adopted or ninjas really.

She even made sure there was six more making them to fuse and combined to make one big one for lots of children really as it looks like a Double Decker building x twelve with two large double doors between where six and seven meet.

The Hokage was pleased with the changes as the academy was now bigger with even more of the very stand-turning-resturants showing up really. Hotaru fusing the same buildings together was allowing even more space in Konoha really.

Tsunada Senju was very upset while Shizune Kato was trying to calm her down when both were told what has happened making them to see the change in Konoha really. Finding out that Tsunada's son was the Fourth Hokage and that he made her a grandmother...

It was too much especially when said grand-daughter placed the same seal to keep them both from running away and has a boyfriend who is being shared by her follow Kunoichi and already had sex, but with both the civilian and shinobi protection plus seals.

"How old?"

"Just turned thirteen this year and is already a Chunin with her two teammates who also her boyfriend and girlfriend really." Tsunada was shocked as her sensei fully explains more.

"WHHAAAA
AAAAA
AAAA
AAA
AA
A
AA
AAA
AAAAA
AAAAAA
AAAAAAA
AAAATTT?!" All three shouts as this is one secret that can't go out until she's sixteen max really.

"Sensei, you better be lying to us cause if you're not..."

"Nope. See for yourselves." They saw from his crystal ball of fully Hotaru's illusion to a Konoha civilian female. Once they saw it fully, the Hokage explains how bad Konohagakure had failed her and she's taking revenge which her two teammates know about and fully supports and has her back really.

'What do we all do now?'