Chunin Exams part 1

A woman was sleeping when she felt water and she woke up to her fully seeing she has two nymphea flowers on her breast full bloomed and she has a biniki bottom made of out plants really making her to wonder what is going on as she looks around.

The water is in a bowl and she's sitting inside one that is deep enough for her to be 'rooted' down in as her feet to her mid-calf is in earth and her legs are wide almost like they were planted like that. Then slim tentacles showed up and tied her arms behind her.

She saw two bees land on her flower breast and their mouths went inside of the flowers were she has nectar making her to feel it being sucked away as she moans and leans back accidentally really making the two bees to get more nectar out of her.

She them saw a weird thing that is colored nectar golden before three more joins it and each took a turn going down her throat as her flower breast were getting more nectar making six more bees to show up as their mouths went in and sucked the nectar out.

She was sensitive somehow from this as the bowl was near a bee hive up in the trees making her to panic as more bees are going to show up to take her nectar. She felt something below her and she realized that her biniki bottom has a hole in it.

The hole is to her womanhood as it's attached to the skin there as it's been pulled back to see the hole more really making her to worry as whatever she felt below the water is going towards that hole. She felt a large tree root tentacle entered her and couldn't move as it's thrusting inside and outside of her.

Once the first six bees were done, six more replaced them making her to be food for the bees as she felt more of her nectar leaving her and the thrusting stopped as a very large bulge went inside of her making her to realize that it was a seed really.

She felt it growing inside of her as she gave birth to a baby nymphea which was taken to it's own bowl of water and taken away from her making her to feel the large tree root sized tentacle reenter her making her to see the bees leaving her.

She then saw one huge nectar golden colored thing and it fully entered her mouth as she saw a tube pushing the petals away from the center and the sucking was too harsh making her to feel the thing finally allow her to breath.

She saw a lot of nectar leaving her making her to feel more sensitive from this as she doesn't like this sucking at all really. The harsh sucking was making it to be pulling on her flower breasts making her to feel pleasure from that really.

The thrusting stops and a much larger bulge enters her making her to feel it growing until twin nymphea babies were born. She noticed that all three babies and maybe more are all females really making her to panic as she is not going to be liking this at all really.

Both were placed into their own bowls and it starts all over again until she 'withered' as her nectar was now gone after 'four hundred years' of drainage from the bees and the machine making her to be 'drained' of life before she woke up in bed.

She then saw two bees and they were now sucking on her original breast over her nipples making her to feel milk leaving her and her hands were still tied behind her. Her legs were opened and she saw a bee that was a size or two bigger.

It had it's mouth up fully into her womanhood and was sucking on the entrance making her to feel that it has a second mouth as it's also sucking on her clite making her to see a large pink thing that entered her mouth and cause more milk to show up.

She was scared as she was being sucked on like she was a flower really. It took her four months to die as a seal on her body kept her alive with a second seal to double, triple or quadruple the amount of milk and female eggs inside of her.

She was single and her mother was also targeted the same way as her really making the ANBUs to have a hard time figuring it out. Hotaru did that cause both were stealing from her when she was in her old apartment.

She was still a child at that time really making her to hold a large grudge against them both really. Hotaru was pleased they were gone and she can't wait to do the Chunin Exams as it's that time of year making Sasuke to be allowed in as he was doing good really.

Hotaru, Hinata and Shikamaru was doing extra training and was studying to be ready for anything really making them to be more prepared for the exams. Hotatu, Hinata and Shikamaru were going to be there early and hide on the ceiling really.

They saw fifty teams enter and didn't noticed them on the ceiling while the other Konoha teams showed up and they saw Sasuke was about to ask for Lee, Gaara and their information making them to glare and throw a water ball at their 'senpai'.

He smells of snake making them to hate that and Hotaru throw a paper airplane at the examiner, Ibuki making him to nod up at them before getting the attention of the teams making them to jump down scaring everyone there fast.

Ibuki smirks as the three were silent before they landed making him to enjoy this really as he fully starts the first test making Team Eleven to cheat without no one knowing it it as they made a Blood Clone and had it be a single eye bug to spy on others.

Ibuki didn't even noticed cause it's matching the light of the sun's light making it easier to hide their cheating techniques and once half of the team were gone, making Ibuki to pass them and then Anko showed up early making Hotaru to smirk really.

'This is so going to be so much fun really. Yeah!'