Shinobi War IV and aftermath

Hotaru made a new set of blades that she called 'Butterfly Swords' and they can fit in one sheaf as it's making it easier to hide two in one really. The war was over with and a lot of stuff has changed since then really. Minato and the two past Kages saw the village.

They were shocked at the change and Minato likes how Hotaru did it really before the three left to go back to the Shinigami's stomach making everyone to shiver at that really. Kakuzu has now all black numbers and is working on the Clan vault now.

Hotaru nods and left him be unless he wants an assistant to help him out which he said he's good making Hotaru to nod and she left to make a deadly German Dussage sword which Hinata and Shikamaru likes as new swords means something new to play with.

Kabuto's minor bloodline has finally been added to the other clans making Hana to finally be happy. Kiba wasn't making Tsume to know Hotaru made her a fully female for the next eight to nine months and one year to know what girls go through.

"It's to help him understand and he might learn to be mature a bit more from this and learn really something new." Hotaru said making it to be Kabuto's minor bloodline and a seal to increase her chakra capacity a month ago before this happened.

Tsume was pleased and will help Kiba through it making her to hate Hotaru for this. The news she's THE Kunoichi who's been doing all the killing was a shock and they never pissed her off really. Hotaru noticed her slaves has been busy birthing babies.

They were for Otogakure making it to work out as some clans did show up with a proper Otokage in place. The village has the same space as Konohagakure inside making there to be loads of spaces for many people. The babies were in the orphanages.

'Glad I fixed it up to properly look after them and to throughly fully check for bloodlines for sorting characteristics really.' Hotaru thinks as Karin, a red haired girl was very busy with the pumpkins as two took her really.

Karin has one sucking on her breasts and the other is sucking on her entrance to her womb making her to feel tired and was leaning on the first one as the second one sucks away on her as it's also thrusting it's stem inside of her while fused to her skin.

She even has a leeche between her folds as loads of pink things go into her mouth making her to be good and stuck in between the two pumpkins really making her to feel like she's going to lose her mind. The second pumpkin starts to cum inside of her making her to have a large amount of sperm inside of her.

She screams as her stomach got bigger and bigger and bigger as more and more sperm keeps going inside of her making her to panic as she can't keep it up as she fears her stomach is going to burst. It stops, but keeps thrusting as it keeps the sperm from leaving her.

The leeche wasn't helping as the sucking was making it worse before a humungous purple one went in and she cummed harshly making many of her eggs to be fertilized by the sperm befor she felt the wiggling inside of her making the second on to pull out.

She births trillions abound trillions of baby pumpkins making the second pumpkin to reenter her and continues as the pumpkins went to the other girls making them to lose it since it's the new ones making them to be used for the breast milk only.

Karin was back to being a bedding for more baby pumpkins as the first one is enjoying it's milk meal as a humungous biji sized red thing shows up and forced Karin's breast to be bigger with lots of milk leaving her making her geyser it all into it's mouth.