Final school exams

All three walked to school and acted like their masks that they had made making them to be proud of them really. 'Maru's was lazy, sleepy and uninterested in anything, but clouds. 'Hina's was shy, bashful, doesn't like hurting people and a shutter.

'Taru's is energetic, hides her emotions behind a 'fake' happy mask and brages about becoming Hokage. All three made these mask to hide their true-selves and skills really as 'Taru' has this in the bag for her and her teammates to stick together.

All three passed the writing test as they removed the Genjutsu on it making 'Taru's new target to glare at 'Taru' only. The throwing test was a tossed making 'Hina' to hit the eight spots with large senbons to show she knows where they are really.

For the taijutsu exam, all three lasted a minute making the target to be more pissed as he needs to get 'Taru' to fail and 'help' get that scroll. Both knows she's going to enjoy this as she keep out of it really. Unless they get to steal things really.

The one exam is one they fear the most as they have too much chakra and will have to make more than the one making them to pass the exams and have their headbands now. Nighttime and six things are happening: one) they got Mizuki in their view.

Two) the whole civilian council are being raped, but won't be killed. Three) the whole Hokage Mountain has a face lift and new art, Four) clones of themselves are stealing from him and left a note for the Hokage and six)...

They stole the Hokage's porn and made it look like that the laziest Shinobi has stolen them all from him personally really. A note was also left in his hand writing. 'Taru' got into position and lashed out fast as Mizuki saw he was female.

"What the? ?! My voice!" Mizuki was scared as he saw very large vines grab a hold of her wrist and ankles making her to be scared. She saw slime falling onto her and was dissolving her clothing which was leaving her naked making her to scream.

She saw no one was coming to see who was screaming making her to panic very badly as she then was pulled up making her to noticed two shadows and they stole the scroll from her making her to try and shout at them to give back the scroll.

But then something was jammed into her breast making her to jerk back from the pain as the purple liquid was being injected into her making her to moan as her body has became very sensitive all of the suddenly making her to have her eyes closed.

She failed to noticed that a large cock had entered her when she got jammed making her to then feel something leaving her before jamming back inside of her fast making her to gasp as she looks down and saw nothing, but the ground and a large bulge in her stomach.

She looks behind and saw a large tiger from the Death Forest really making her to panic as it thrusts making her to moan as it thrusts in and out of her like she was a female tiger making her to feel worried about this as she might get pregnant.

The tiger was very powerful in it's thrusts making her to be unable to gasp the situation as she lost her mind and she can't think straight anymore. The tiger thrusted one last time and then her belly fully bulged even more making her to gasp.

Then the babies grew fast before she had to push making her to see four extra breast making her to lay on her side as the babies feed making her to go to sleep. She didn't noticed that only the vines were illusion making her to have ears and tails of a tiger.

She has a basket to carry her six children into and left not know she, Mizuki was now a full tiger permanently making her to stay with her mate and children fully. Taniru had fully made Mizuki's girlfriend forget about him and is dating Gemma now.

The scroll is now back home safe and sound making them to have a look inside as this are amazing really. 'Taru' can't wait to slowly learn them as Shadow Clone, Blood Clone and Explosion Clone as a last resort really making this to be perfect.

"Let's get some sleep, you two." 'Maru' said as the girls nodded their heads as the Blood Clone was perfect to trick their families with to stay with 'Taru' now permanent really.

'I love having them living with me permanently really.'