Training

Hotaru was pleased as she shows what she can do and Jariya helps to refine it as he did the same for Hinata and Shikamaru before their own training as the last week is working on team work really. He likes how Hotaru is the leader when she explains their positions on the team.

Once their jutsus and techniques are refined and mastered to one handed signs making them to be ready for new ones really. Hotaru has signed the Toad Summoning Contract and managed to get six tadpoles before she got the kid of the boss toad.

"Hi, ya! You the new summoner?"

"Yep! Names Hotaru."

"I'll let dad know about this. Ja ne!" Jariya was very pleased and when Hotaru fully explained about the Kyuubi and what he told her and the tablet, he was shocked and her jiji also knows as she has it done for him to get the news to Konoha only really.

The Rasengan was the next one and Hotaru used Shadow Clones to do the first part making it fair and square since they are the same person really. The water balloons were fun to use as she has to rotate her chakra inside to burst the balloon.

'She's smart. Using the Shadow Clones to figure this out is smart and she'll use it for the rubber ball for the power part really.' Jariya thinks as Hitaru is a really smart girl.

"I got it!"

"Nice, squirt! Now do the same with the rubber ball, but this is for the power to cause it to break. Make sure you don't get hurt well doing it really."  Hotaru promises and got to work making this to be fun for her though she will keep her promise really.

Hotaru got hurt ten out of ten making her to take a break to fully recover. Jariya was busy looking over her seals and marking her seals for rankings or levels to see her mastery of them and he even saw the one she made for Hinata.

'Not bad. Counter, huh? She's a grand misstress in this really.' Jariya marks her as a 'Grand Seal Misstress' making her to be very pleased as some of her seals are to help the village as Team Eleven expanded the inside of the village again.

It was double, triple or quadruple the space making there to be new homes, shops, restaurants and other things making the village to be better as the arena is the same which gives more room for the finals and more people can watch.

Hotaru learned all of Jariya's techniques to help her teammates out making Jariya to be proud of her as she also has the Chakra Chains making him to fear anyone who gets her raging if they hurt her teammates really which his sensei agrees to.

Hiashi and Shikaku shivers as she's going to be worse than Kushina and Minato really making them to let her be their bodyguard if that makes her feel better really. Hinata and Shikamaru were very happy with that really since they live together.

"WHHAAAA
AAAAA
AAAA
AAA
AA
A
AA
AAA
AAAAA
AAAAAA
AAAAAAA
AAAATTT?!" Both fathers and the Nara wife shouts as they don't know how to feel about that really.

"Already had sex and used both Shinobi and Civilian protections plus a seal until we are ready to be parents." Hotaru said as they sigh since their kids are 'adults' when the three all became Shinobi and Kunoichis really.

"It's just shocking for a parent to know about this really. That's all." Hiashi said as Hotaru nods to that. Training was fun, but when she saw twelve Oto Kunoichis trying to sneak in, that's more fun and she did check for a bloodline from them... None.

Hotaru was very content girl as she went back to bursting the rubber balls and finally got it to  burst making her to use it to do both steps to be safe which Jariya doesn't mind.

"Your father never completed it by adding elements to them really." She took it as a challenge, but will wait until she has mastered the Rasengan really. Hinata has added her elements into her very own training making her to make new techniques for the clan really.

Shikamaru and Shikaku were talking about new clan techniques making it to be a whole clan thing making Shikaku's wife to join in. It was a fun awesome clan activity really which was really fun to do. Hotaru, Hinata and Shikamaru were together for the last week.

The three went up against Yugao, Hayate and Anko for their team training making them to be ready for anything as they also learned about Orochimaru to be on the safe side if he shows up again which was why Anko was also there.

"Nice, kiddos. You're definitely going to win this with those team work of yours." Anko was pleased with them as Team Eleven is going to kick some butt out there really. It was worth it if she has pictures of Orochimaru in lots of dresses in his true form really.

'Even if Hotaru had to do it herself to make the pictures. This is too funny to not laugh at really!'