Team Ta-Ni-Ru's improvement

Hotaru, Hinata and Shikamaru had learned a lot from their two senseis really. Their Kenjutsus were now in the Jounin rankings making them to be pleased with the training they've been getting for the past two months really.

Hinata took to the Iyroujutsu books and scrolls like a fish really making her to rank low Kage only for that and two more. Her posion making and antidote making has rose through the roof making her low Kage rank in both. She even came up with new ones making it to be all theory and needs to be tested on sewer rats.

Her crossbow has seals to enlarge it for more arcany shoots and to fire three arrows making her to be the premier one to use it really. Her trap and tracking has jumped leaps making her to be a better tracker than the Inazukas making them to be jealous of her really.

'Shame it's not to the smell, but the track tracking really.' Hotaru thinks really as Hinata's Genjutsus leaps into high Jounin making her to be happy as she can cast a illusion to hide her team's tracks while attacking the enemies really. She has gained Hiton from her biji making her to have Phoenix Fire jutsus to use.

Her Doujutsu was coming along as her father gave copies for her to learn from making Hotaru to fully learn it even if she can't use it properly making Hinata to have a good spearing partner really which Yugao was pleased about.

Hotaru Uzumaki ranks now at high Kage for Genjutsu, Sealing and multi Craftmanship as she got a lot of training and experiences making her to enjoy her training as now she can make light armor to leave only bruises making them happy.

Her Taijutsu is now low Kage thanks to Hayate fixing it up and complaining about the teachers, but Iruka really. He hates how the class was taught and checks both Shikamaru and Hinata to be safe and was quick with Yugao's SCs to warn the other senseis really.

Her ten travel techniques were now at High Kage level making her to be able to make an amazing camp site for them making her to think of making a tent for all of them to sleep in to make it fair which has Hayate and Yugao feel like parents if she did that.

Her Hiton, Kazeton, Raiton, Mizuton, Tsuchiton, Mokuton (shocking for both Hayate and Yugao there), Hyoton, Yoton and Yin-Yang Element Manipulation was increased to mid ANBU and she can do Yin and Yangton by separating Yin-Yang really.

Her Iryoujutsu and posion making has increased with Hinata's like Shikamaru's has making them to be the best team ever really. Yugao was enjoying herself as she and Hayate get to enjoy being senseis and Hayate takes over when she is needed for a ANBU mission.

Shikamaru now ranks at low Kage for Strategizing and Trapping making his father and mother to be shocked as that's something they didn't expect from him really. He's now high ANBU for his Hiton, Tsuchiton, Yinton and Raiton Element Manipulation.

He's good and Hotaru did teach him Leather Craftmanship really, but now he is the same ranking as her making him to have clothing and weapon holders for their weapons to keep them clean with leather straps to keep them on their backs and wrast.

Hinata has a test coming up for her Medicine making making her to be excused from training until it's done and four days later, Hinata ranked high ANBU for it making her to be happy as this is incredible. She even has a legal certificate for it as well, too.

Hotaru and Shikamaru were very happy as they celebrated this success of Hinata's making them to go straight for one of the restaurants that Choji's clan runs making them to have fun as Hinata was pleased with herself.

Hiashi was very shocked and has finally allowed the Clan to be med-ninjas making the elders to be shocked as this means using their Doujutsu more and straining their eyes. The very head of the hospital shows what the Clan will only be used for.

The elders shutted up and the Clan is now learning Iryoujutsus fully making Hinata happy as she knew this was the right step to make as Hotaru looks pleased by Hiashi's move. Hanabi took to it like a duck though making Hinata to be shocked.

"Damn that little duckling of a sister of yours for having a affinity for Iryoujutsus so fast like that really." Hotaru said in a joking tone making Hinata to laugh as Hanabi blushes when she hear that personally really. Hiashi just laughs good and long at it really.

'She really has Hanabi at that one fully really.'