32.5

ikn this is super short but i was away writing my other story! i promise to work harder on this!

Taehyung and Jungkook are quick to leave the group to themselves, 'accidentally' wandering off. Jungkook finds himself itching the touch Taehyung, to hold hands or wrap his arm around the brunette's shoulder. He wants to lean in for kisses and hugs but he has to stop himself.

"Can I ask you a question?" Taehyung asks, feeling the same urges as Jungkook. He just really wants to be close to the alpha, hold hands and never let go.

"Ask anything."

"Do you know what liking someone feels like, I never really fell for someone, so I don't know." He asks, staring at the butterflies that surrounded them, fluttering around as they go sit on the flowers or leaves.

"No, I don't. Though, I'm sure it isn't like the movies. Y'know those fireworks scene, where the world spins around." Jungkook smiles. "I think liking someone is different for everyone."

The omega nods, extending his hand for a butterfly to sit on it. Scaring one close by, the small thing flying off causing Jungkook to dodge the panicking insect. Not realising how close he suddenly is to the omega, staring into his eyes. They sparkle like fireworks. Maybe he was wrong, maybe when you fall someone there are fireworks, the ones you see in their eyes. The galaxies of possibilities and stars, pathways in which to take your live, sparks of light that reflect in the irises.

Lost in the fireworks that are each other's eyes, the butterflies fly around as neither of them are aware that that that little butterfly that made Jungkook turn to the omega might have been the start of their butterfly effect.