twenty one

"I-I I don't know what to say." The omega says his eyes wide as he focuses on the road. Jungkook shrugs. "There isn't anything to say, the past is the past, nothing can change that."

"That doesn't make it okay."

Jungkook shrugs. "That's life. I'm over it honestly."

Taehyung shakes his head. "If you were you wouldn't react that way whenever someone challenges you. You're traumatised."

He shakes his head. He's fine, what happened changed him, it didn't destroy him. He just grew up with a different view on the world than his family. He grew up thinking he had to be strong, what's so wrong with that? It doesn't mean he's broken, it means he values different things. It isn't a big deal.

They're silent, Jungkook finds it a comfortable one. He doesn't know what to do or say. His body is flooded with emotions, he feels almost paralysed.

"I'm sorry."

Pulled from his thoughts he frowns. "Huh?"

"I said things to rile you up, challenge you. I shouldn't have."

Jungkook shrugs. "It's okay, I'm over it." He smiles but doesn't really know how to feel. He feels nothing but a lot at the same time.

"Jungkook you're shaking."

Frowning he looks at his hands, watching them tremble with a frown. "I think I'm having a panic attack." The words are calm, as if he's perfectly fine but his body is tense, his eyes are watery and hands are trembling.

"Wait I'll pull over."

"No, I'm fine."

"You're not let me—"

"No!" Jungkook snaps, unsure where the refusal and anger is coming from. "Just drive, fucking drive."

"Jungkook, I'm worr—"

"Don't! I don't need you to help me! I don't need you. Or anyone!" He yells, but Taehyung doesn't feel stopped by this, instead he pulls the car over.

"Either you can kick me out of your car or you're going to let me help you!" The omega looks determined, worried and a little panicked as well.

Jungkook groans, snatching the omega's wrist and inhaling his scent. Once again allowing the mango to drive out the panic, to push away the memories he doesn't want to remember, to protect him.

"I can drive to the next gas station, buy some water, breath some fresh air." The brunette says, trying to think of how to handle a situation like this.

"I don't want your help." Releasing the omega's wrist he feels a lot calmer. "Just, drive. I'm fine."

And he is, he's fine. Not good but fine. He doesn't like feeling weak and right now he feels weak, pathetically weak. He can't even control his own emotions, he should be stronger than this. He should be helping Taehyung, not the other way around.

"Just tell me something, like why you're so different from all the other omega's."

And the brunette gives in, getting back on the road.

"It was a coincidence really." He says. "I was sixteen when I first had sex, I had a girlfriend and a few months later we broke up. So I kinda was used to sticking my dick in things, though she was in charge. It was when I was seventeen that I first had sex with a boy, I of course was on the bottom which I liked a whole lot less. It was just a one night stand but after that I got my heat and I had sex with another omega, which I topped, then I realised I liked that way better." Jungkook chuckles at this. Topping is way better, not only does it feel amazing but it makes you feel powerful as well.

"It was pure coincidence that I then ran into a drunk alpha at a party, I was out of my mind wasted as well. So when he expressed his curiosity for bottoming who was I to say no? So I fucked him into oblivion and since then I wouldn't settle for anything but an alpha that bottoms." The words are said casually as if it is the most normal thing in the world. To Jungkook this is something so strange, so weird and foreign. He doesn't understand why alpha's would want to bottom. Though he can't deny his own curiosity towards it as well.

"But what about me is it that makes you want to fuck me? I never expressed any interest in bottoming."

"Well, you're just very attractive and I don't know you that well but I feel like you're really cool once you're get through the cold exterior."

He huffs. "You're too honest."

Taehyung shrugs. "Maybe a little."

"What would you do if I'd let you top?" He asks.

"Top you, what else?"

"How though?"

"Are we dirty talking?" The shorter teases.

"No, I'm just curious." The alpha mutters, turning to the window once again, noticing his hands have stopped shaking and his shoulders are more relaxed.

"Well, depends on how willing you are. If you'd want to take things slow I'd probably just go soft, missionary and with lots of encouragement."

Jungkook sucks in a breath, still looking at the window. "And what if I didn't want to take things slow?"

There's a few seconds of silence, he can almost feel the omega grin but he refuses to look. His cheeks are a little rosy and he can't show that, he's a strong alpha, the fact he's talking about this already makes it odd.

"Are you sure you want to know?" The words are said to tease him. Guess it's on the omega's nature to be a bit a brat now and then.

"Sure." He says coldly.

"I'll be honest with you." Taehyung says. "I'd make you cry. My tastes lean a bit too the spicier side of sex. I'd tease you relentlessly, make you blush and beg, you'd be in positions that you didn't even know existed—"

"I think I get it." Jungkook says, his voice calm and controlled as he speaks. But Taehyung's words did get to him, which he'd never admit.

But he can't deny the rapidly growing arousal.

✨ next chapter getting spicy ✨