twenty nine

The car slowly comes to a halt and Jungkook carefully gets out, making sure not to be too loud when he shuts the door. Walking around he opens the door on Taehyung side, crouching down to carefully lift him out of the car.

"I can walk." Taehyung mutters tiredly but doesn't make any effort to struggle against the hold. He likes it, being held like this. The strong coconut scent making him feel safe and warm.

"I know you can." Jungkook says as he carefully walks to the door. He'll get their bags after he's safely dropped the omega in a bed. After all he's the one who suggested they come here.

"I'm not tired."

Jungkook hums, setting him down on his feet only to hear a loud whine coming from the shorter's mouth. A chuckle rolling from his lips as he unlocks the door.

"Thought you weren't tired." He teases as he pushes the heavy wood open.

"But I like to be held." The words are accompanied with an adorable pout to which Jungkook can only reply by picking the omega up again.

He keeps himself from calling the brunette cute, feeling like it's a little inappropriate right now. The moment is perfectly cute by itself. Slowly he makes his way up the stairs, putting the omega in a bed. A little out of breath as he smiles down at him.

"Now I'm wide awake."

Clicking his tongue he goes to stand straight. "It's twelve thirty already, go sleep. My mom knows we're here so she'll be waking us up at the crack of dawn." He smiles and turn to go get their bags and lock his car.

"Can we watch something?" Taehyung asks, seemingly as wide awake as he claimed.

"Sure, I'll go grab our bags first." Jungkook says, quickly rushing back to the car to get their things. Locking the car and front door before making his way back upstairs and into his bedroom. He sets the bag down before taking out his laptop and setting it on the bed.

Taehyung immediately opens it and turns it around. "Password?"

"Yeah, yeah wait." He mutters, taking the thing and typing in the word. "Pick something out I don't mind what."

He really doesn't. He's planning on falling asleep within the first ten minutes anyway. He isn't too tired yet but he isn't planning on falling asleep at 6am either. While Taehyung picks something out he goes to change into some sleepwear and brush his teeth. When he's done they switch places.

Once Taehyung returns Jungkook is surprised to see an anime on the screen. He loves anime.

They watch for a while and Taehyung can't help but adore how Jungkook looks. A childlike adoration on his face as he can't seem to tear his eyes away from the screen. Soft noises of disapproval, joy, approval or pity leaving his mouth every now and then. He almost melts when there's a fighting scene and Jungkook starts leaning left and right along with the characters.

He's amazed by how different the alpha is when they're alone. Honoured to be the one to see this side of him.

Before they know it sun is peaking past the sides of the curtain and they're startled out of their trance like state by a loud knock on the door.

"Boys! Breakfast!"

Jungkook looks up for what might be the first time since they started, pausing the anime to stare at the ray's of sunshine across the floor and groaning.

"Yeah mom, thanks." He calls out. Voice a bit raspy due to the lack of use.

"It's like I'm fifteen all over again." The alpha mutters before shutting the laptop.

Taehyung chuckles. "Let's go eat breakfast and then shower."

Dressed in their pyjamas they arrive at the dining table, they're the last one to arrive and are greeted with cheerful good mornings. They politely say it back and take their seats.

"Seems like the two of you didn't sleep much." Junio says worriedly.

"Guess Jungkook's preferences changed." Namjoon teases making Jungkook scowl. "I'm going to kill you."

"So it's true?" Hoseok asks with wide eyes.

"No!"

Before anything can go any further Koa speaks up. "Now boys, play nice. Eat your food."

Taehyung eyes Jungkook carefully, expecting to annoyance all over his face but instead he's calmly sipping on his orange juice. He really isn't afraid of being weak at home.

"Taehyung I'd like to thank you for your honesty, you inspired me to make a painting. It already sold for a lot." Koa says with a wide smile. "Jungkook refused to show you it but it really became something extraordinary, if you don't mind I would love to talk to you and maybe get some more inspiration."

He's a bit surprised by the question. All he really did was say he prefers to top and it set a whole lot in motion.

"I want to talk too." Namjoon says. "When I receive clients like you I want to be able to help them as best I can, you can speak from experience."

He opens his mouth to answer but is cut off once again.

"Me too, I want to bring out sex toys that are for omega's to use on alpha's no matter what top or bottom dynamic." Junio says making Taehyung chuckle awkwardly. He turns to Hoseok, expecting to be asked to help again. "Yeah I could use some new inspo too, I'll join the convo you'll have with Koa."

Jungkook sighs. "He doesn't have time, we've got things planned. Get your own topping omega." the words are said with a displeased huff.

"c'mon sharing is caring." Namjoon sighs.

"Uh maybe when I have time later. Jungkook and I have a lot to do." Taehyung says, gladly siding with Jungkook. Though he doesn't mind the family he isn't sure if he wants to put his entire sex life out in the open for them.

"understandable." Koa says before turning to Jungkook. "Though, I do want some mother son time."

"Yeah, yeah." He mutters while eating his breakfast.

"We need to talk too." Namjoon says and Jungkook groans. "Don't you guys have things to do?"

"Loads but family comes first." Junio says with a smile.

Jungkook rolls his eyes but he can't hide the smile that's tugging on his lips.

Things are almost perfect like this.