thirty

"What did you want to talk about?" Jungkook sighs, plopping down into a chair while Taehyung is with Hoseok and Koa to inspire them. Jungkook had made very clear that he did not want his family to know about what's going on between them. Taehyung had nodded.

"You."

He raises an eyebrow at his brother, wondering what kind off bullshit he'll have to listen to right now. His brother's dumb advice that's somehow supposed to solve all his problems.

"Elaborate."

Namjoon crosses his legs as he is about to start a no doubt sensitive topic. "I want to talk about your refusal to bottom."

Jungkook immediately gets up, ready to walk away but is pushed back in his seat by his brother. "Sit and stay."

"I'm not your fucking dog."

"I just want to talk." Namjoon says with a deep sigh. "You don't have to answer questions you're uncomfortable with."

The younger glares at him but stays seated, guess he'll just hear him out. No doubt his brother will be really annoying about it if he leaves. He leans his head back staring at the ceiling.

"Okay, so what exactly about it don't you like?"

It's a stupid question. He hates it. Being with Taehyung has proven multiple times that he does like it. His wolf likes it, he likes it. Fuck, he likes it so much. He loves the way Taehyung makes him feel, praising him for every little thing. So he can't say he'd actually dislikes the deed of bottoming, he dislikes the fact that bottoms are usually the omega's— the weak ones.

"don't know." He shrugs, not feeling like being honest.

"Is it because you don't like bottoming or because he's an omega and your an alpha?"

Spot on. He curses his brother silently. He's good at his job, that's why he's so successful. He should've known his brother would quickly catch on to how he feels about Taehyung. He doesn't reply, knowing Namjoon will keep talking.

"You and Taehyung obviously aren't just friends, what happened between you two?" He pauses. "It's clear you're comfortable around him."

Jungkook looks at him. "Stuff happened." He mutters. Not sure why he's telling this. Maybe because his brother would never judge him, maybe because he really wants to figure himself out.

"And I assume he played the dominant role."

The younger looks back up at the ceiling. "Maybe."

Namjoon hums, seemingly thinking the words over. No doubt he's drawing conclusions that are most likely right.

"So you don't like the role reversal, your an alpha and you think you should be the dominant one, the powerful one."

He sighs very deeply before making a noise that indicates yes. He refuses to verbally answer.

"Do you know why?"

He nods.

"Well, look at me and Hoseok, are we different because we're both alpha's? Does one of us bottoming make us less of an alpha?" It's a logical question and sure, seeing an example of someone who bottom's as alpha might make him believe it isn't weakness. But whenever he looks at his brother he doesn't view him as weak, he's always admired his brother for the way he lives his life.

It's just that whenever it comes to himself, he views himself as weak. Because he was told he was weak, so he feels like it.