twenty two

double update because i love how peaceful the comment section of this book is, just people having fun and no bullshit or immaturity:) thank you and i love y'all cuties

"Do you want to come in?" Jungkook asks as they arrive back at his home.

Taehyung nods and together they go up and enter Jungkook's apartment. The rest of the ride home Jungkook had pretended to be asleep. Aggressively trying to figure out why the hell he felt aroused by that. He likes it rough as well, he gets kinky too sometimes but he's never been on the receiving end of things.

Not that he wants to be, he's just a little curious.

"Nice house, you live here with Kinjo?"

"Yeah, he moved in officially a couple of days ago but he's been staying over for a while now." Jungkook explains as he goes to get them a drink. Taehyung follows him behind, looking at every little things in the room.

"Can I see your room here too?"

"Yeah. I'll show you." He abandons the glasses and walks to his room. It's equally as unimpressive as the one he had at home. Besides the manga's there isn't much intel on him.

"How boring."

"Too honest." Jungkook sighs. "You're a bully."

"What do all your one night stands think of you room?" Taehyung asks.

"They don't, they're usually face down on any surface." He mumbles, shoving his hands in the pocket of his hoodie. He feels a bit shy saying that. As if he's trying to show off to Taehyung.

The omega chuckles. "Figures."

Walking back to the kitchen Jungkook tries to regain himself a little. He mustn't get too comfortable around Taehyung because he's noticed before that he finds very easy to slip up around him. Though he has a feeling that something sexual will happen between them. There's tension, sexual tension and a lot of it.

Though he doesn't doubt for a second that he would have to be the one to initiate it. Taehyung is waiting for a green light and the second he gets it he'll pounce.

But will he give that green light? It's up to him to decide what happens next. He won't bottom, that won't change but he doesn't mind getting his dick sucked.

"You okay?"

His eyes snap towards Taehyung. He must've zoned out. That happens sometimes. The omega is grinning, what for he doesn't know but it doesn't matter.

How would he initiate something? Does he go ahead and ask? Does he kiss him again? Why is he even struggling? He's seduced plenty of omega's, why struggle now? Though, those omega's were always wowed by his dominance and power, they basically threw themselves at him. Taehyung isn't affected by that, so now he'll have to actually use subtext or do something. He doesn't know how this works, he doesn't know anything.

"You seem to be struggling." Taehyung says, walking a little closer.

Jungkook freezes. It's as if the omega can read his mind.

"First you come a little closer." He's pulled forward, watching as Taehyung goes to sit on the kitchen island. "Then some more."

He feels breathless, only an inch between their lips as he feels Taehyung's legs wrap around him, a hand grabbing his chin.

"Can I kiss you?"

He nods, unable to form words.

Then they kiss, slowly and gently. It's sexy in a way. No doubt Taehyung can feel the sexual tension too but he isn't rushed by it. He takes his time to enjoy every second of what's going on.

Jungkook however feels like he's going to explode.

"Baby."

The word sets him on fire, he can feel his stomach churn as his dick hardens. The power this omega hold is unheard of. With just a single word he made the alpha feel things he's never felt before.

"Let me use those pretty lips of yours again."

He nods his head almost immediately, only to feel a little disappointed when he's pushed away.

"Don't worry alpha, just getting comfortable." He's lead to his own couch, watching as the brunette takes a seat. He's stood there a little awkwardly, unsure of what to do but luckily for him Taehyung doesn't mind guiding him.

"C'mon baby, just like last time." He's pulled down. "Kneel between my legs."

He does, looking up at Taehyung with wide eyes. Feeling the omega's thumb being pressed against his lips he inhales sharply.

"Has anyone ever told you how good you look on your knees?"

He shakes his head a little. Feeling his lip being pulled down just a little before being released. "Well, you're fucking gorgeous." Taehyung leans forward, pecking him softly.

"You look so innocent like this, those pretty wide eyes make me go crazy baby. Thank you for letting me do this, such a good alpha."

He almost dies right there, the praise filling him with pride as he feels eager to please the omega the best he can.

Taehyung takes off his own pants while Jungkook finds himself being excited of what's next.

"Just like I told you last time." He's pulled forward and shyly he opens his mouth, wrapping his mouth around the tip. He carefully starts bobbing his head, slowly and hesitantly.

"Just a little faster, Just like last time."

He hums, speeding up only to quickly pull off when Taehyung gasps. "I-I'm sorry! I'm just not used to—" his teeth had grazed him.

The omega shakes his head. "It's okay but I'll help you, you tap my leg when I should stop."

Instantly his face is bright red but he doesn't stop Taehyung from intertwining his finger's into his hair and guiding him back down. He opens his mouth again, mindful of his teeth this time.

"Breath through your nose."

Last time Taehyung guided him, this time Taehyung takes full control.

Usually he's the one fucking someone's mouth, usually he's in charge but right now his throat is being used as it belongs to the omega. As if the sole reason het has a mouth is for it to be fucked by Taehyung.

He thinks it's sexy.

A growl rolls past the omega's lips while Jungkook's eyes tear up from what's going on.

He loves it, he shouldn't but he does. He feels amazing being used like this.

And what's the harm as long as they don't tell anyone about it?

make my laugh and i'll triple update ;)