thirty two

The next morning both feel more energised and ready to start the day, Koa and Junio both out to do some business leaving the house to the 'children'. Which is utter chaos despite the fact that all of them are over twenty.

Namjoon and Jungkook are wrestling the majority of the time while Hoseok is calmly sipping his tea, watching the two brothers mess around. Taehyung just scrolls through his phone discussing Jin and Yoongi's boredom. Both of them claiming Taehyung should think of something to do.

He chuckles. "Jungkook, wanna hang out with my friends?"

Jungkook scrunches up his nose. "Is Yoongi coming?"

The brunette shrugs. "Well yeah."

"Invite them over here! It will be fun!" Namjoon says, our parents don't mind and we wouldn't mind seeing who's in Jungkook's life.

He looks at Jungkook. The elder shaking his head. "Not here, we'll go somewhere."

"Can we come?!" Hoseok asks, pushing Namjoon softly. "We'll be lonely if you guys leave."

"Yeah, yeah whatever but I'm forcing Jimin to come too." Jungkook mutters bitterly, pulling out his phone to make a call.

A group hang out is probably the last thing Jungkook wants, especially with his brothers and that Yoongi kid. But he has already dragged Taehyung away for the weekend, might as well do what he wants to do. He himself will just bite his tongue and take it for a couple of hours.

While Taehyung turns his back to make a call to his friends, Jungkook grabs the two boyfriend by the collar. Each in one hand he sends death glares to both. "Not a word about me and Taehyung or anything embarrassing, an I clear?!"

The two nods their heads.

Releasing them he straightens their shits before smiling politely. Turning to Taehyung like he didn't just threaten his brother and Hoseok.

"You guys wanna go to the zoo?" Taehyung asks. "Jin wants to go really bad."

"Sure, can they pick up Jimin along the way?" Jungkook asks, pretty satisfied with the zoo. There he can 'accidentally' loose the group and go off with Taehyung or Jimin. Or anyone but that Yoongi.

After a lot of discussions about where to meet and what time they finally get on their way. Traveling in two cars.

"Do you like zoo's?" Taehyung asks, in an attempt to make conversation. Jungkook doesn't reply.

"If you don't want to go, we don't have to." Taehyung says.

"I just don't like that Yoongi kid." He mutters, surprised when the brunette laughs. "Yeah, he's a handful, we can just ditch them and go off with the two of us."

Now Jungkook smiles again. "Sounds like a plan."

"And try to be nice to Yoongi as long as we're with them, I know he's a lot but he's really nice once you get to know him, he's just a brat. It's almost as if he needs two alpha's to handle him..." Trailing off the brunette thinks for a few seconds, his face lighting up as he comes to a realisation.

"Maybe your—"

Jungkook who somehow followed the train of thoughts immediately shuts him down.

"You're not setting him up with my brother and Hoseok."

Taehyung pouts. "Why not?! I bet they could handle him very well!"

"No." The alpha says sternly. "If they kiss and fall in love that's an unfortunate turn of faith but we're not helping it along."