Chater 24

Chresanto...

        I sat shakily in the waiting room you know...waiting. I had called Sandra's mom but she lives a couple hours away so she be here later not to mention shes sick so things take time for her now. I was rumaging through my thoughts silenty when the docter walked up to me. "Chresanto August?" I looked up at him...."Yes?" I asked taking my bottom lip out the clasp of my teeth. "Ms. Cassandra is ok she is in the icu now still sleep. But were you aware that she was with child?" "I was aware but why are you using past tence what happend to my baby?" "Im sorry Mr. August but ue to the stress Ms. Cassandra put herself under before passing out wasn't well for the bab we lost it." I nodded in understanding althogh deep inside I wanted to go bezerk shoot everyone then cry at the fact I lost my first child. "But you can go to room 65b to see her she will be up shortly and complain of a headache and lower abdomen pain we left it u to you to tell your wife the saddining news other than that everythings fine." The docter walked off and I headed back to the room. 

        I slowly walked in the room and took a seat in the chair next to Sandra's bed and held her hand. I guess my cold sweaty palm had stirrd her sleep because she noticed. "Chres?" She sat up holding her head and slowly turning to face me. I was utterly speechless all I could do was hug her. "Sandra I never want you to leave I know I am like the worst person sometimes but thats how we work I act dumb and you teach me I love you sooo so much I could ever live without I'm sorry I called you fat I didnt mean it your so beautiful and Im sorry." I held her so tightly with my face in her neck crying my eyes out like a little bitch, but at this point I didnt care as long as I was hers and she was mine. 

Cassandra.....

         I love Chres I really do even if he is an idiot and piece of work sometimes but at least he's mine. I held him while he poured his feelings out to me. "Chres I love you I'm not leaving and I accept your apology." It then dawned on me my stomach didnt have that tight warm feeling and it hurt badly I instantly panicked. "Chres my stomach it hurts get a docter!" He looked at me then down why is he being calm about this my baby could e hurt, he lookedup at me once again. "Calm down it-its ok." He grabbed my hand which almost always insantl calms me. "We lost the baby Sandra."....

yall thought it was over :3

Cassandra.....

        I was laying in bed I havent moved or ate or anything in 3 whole days I barely spoke and I just stare into the wall. Losing this baby is very hard for me one because I had gotten so excited I told my mom and I felt like everyhing was coming together and two because this would have been my first baby. I feel sick, I feel tired, I feel lke crawling in a hole, I wold cry but I literaly cannot ge any more tears ou my body. My job gave me time off and said come back when I'm ready so thats what Im doing. I made Chres sto the gang bangin and do something else something legal, so he enrolled in a police academy, Ironic i know but its 7 monthes of training and he can work whie training so he will be getting paid.

Weird ending I know but I really didnt know how to end it sorr but yea comment only 1 or 2 chaps left guys so what do you think is gonna happen.