Chapter 14

A/N this book has 10 chaps left but my new book is a plus size book but what boy should it be about?

ChresantoPOV
I woke up this morning to an empty area next to me before I could call Sandra I heard my shower go on so I propped myself up onto my elbows and woke myself up. After sitting for five minutes I decided to go downstairs, I put on my boxers and left my shirt off.

I pulled out the turkey bacon and eggs and some fresh strawberries, I cooked the bacon and as I started the eggs I felt warm arms around my waist and a kiss on my back. "Good morning daddy.", "Don't start you know I will say fuck this food and fuck you on this table." I said in a serious tone adding pepper to the eggs, I heard her giggle and release her grip on my waist and sit on the counter. I turned to the sink to wash the strawberries to see she had a big grin on her face. "What you smiling so hard for?", She giggled "Nothing.", "It's ok I know I put it down last night no props needed babe." she smacked my arm and laughed as I handed her a plate.

Later that day...

ChresantoPOV
"Sandra come on visiting is over soon." We were going to visit my mom today just to check on her and Sandra was taking forever. I watched her come down the steps in sweatpants black ugh boots and a plack "PINK" jacket. "All that time for this?" she just replied with a smile as we walked to the car and drove to the hospital.

"Mom?" I called out....no reply she must be sleep. I walked fully into the room to see an empty bed. "Mom?" "Mom?!" the doctors ran in as I was pulling sheets and throwing things around. "Mr.august?" I looked at the doctor he didn't even have to say anything I already knew what was coming. I dropped to my knees and bawled my eyes out, I can't say I didn't know it was coming but your never prepared for death. Taking a hint the doctors left me alone with Cassandra.

CassandraPOV
I dropped to my knees next to Chres, I've never seen him so shocked and broken it hurt me to see him like that I wrapped an arm around him and rubbed his back. "She wasn't ready I know she wasn't. why would she leave me Sandra?" I shook my head. "God does things like this to certain people, the people he knows can make it through and he picked you because your strong Chres your a roc think of it as a blessing she was in pain and it was best for her this way." He shook his head as tears continued to flow it had to have been a straight hour of him crying me also at certain points.

After filling out the depressing paper work and deciding on having her cremated we were on our way home.

I watched Chres go straight up the stairs not a word, of course I followed after getting some cut mangos some wine and some grapes from the kitchen. I sat the food on the night stand and changed to a big t-shirt and layer next to chresanto laying my head on his chest eating out the bowl of fruit. "I love you Sandra." he said stroking my hair and sipping his wine. "Promise you will never leave me I don't know what I'd do without you your the love of my life my everything I need you Cassandra." I was speechless he's never had a way with wording his feelings like this it was suprising. "I will never leave you Chresanto I will be here as long as god plans on me too." U wrapped myself around him and heard his low snores as I drifted to sleep with him.

Awwwwweee mama gone 😧😧😟😟😫😫😩😩 this made me cry yall but I hope you enjoyed I've been busy and yea that's why it took forever.
Love you guys tho