Chapter 19

Chapter 19? (In Love With the Fat Girl)

CassandraPOV

   One week later

   "Chresanto!" I yelled from the kitchen I was furious, I was looking at our account balance and noticed about 5,000 missing from our savings. "Yes babygirl." He said coming behind me and kissing my cheek. "Why is so much money missing from our savings account?" I showed him the computer screen and he shook his head. "If you didnt take money out then who did?" I asked. "No babe it has to be a bank error but I will stop by after work." He grabbed his coat and keys and kissed my cheek before leaving out the door. I looked over the computer screen and shook my head. "Im not gonna stress it." I have really been stressing lately and I think its making me sick because I have been feeling bloated and nauses so ima relax and let Chres deal with it. "Hi Sandra." I looked up and saw an extra happy Lenett. "Hi." I said closing my laptop. I noticed she had on some new clothes and shoes. "Nice outfit, when did you get a job?" I asked. "Oh I havent got one yet my friend took me shopping." You didnt have to be a genious to know she was lying but it was already 10:15 and I had to get ready to meet up with Diggy, so I  went upstairs to get dressed.

ChresantoPOV

   Me and Ray were able to finish our drops in a quick 1 hour so I drove him then myself home. Walking in I noticed the house had a different vibe I dont maybe its because my baby not here. I walked in the kitchen and saw Lenett sitting on the counter in a robe looking pretty.....tempting....ugh Chres what are you thinking right now. "What you doing Lenett?" I decided to ask. "Oh nothing I was waiting for you to come home because I was getting dressed from my shower and saw a spider so I grabbed my robe and came down here." She said in a sweet and innocent tone I mean I kinda belived her 1. Because we do have spiders sometimes. And 2. I know Lenett hates bugs. "Show me." I said taking my shoe off and following her upstairs as she pointed to a corner in her room. "Right there its sitting in the corner." I looked but saw nothing, I began to turn around to tell Lenett nothing was there but was shocked when she crashed her lips onto mine. I was caught off guard but I cant lie I knew what I was doing and I kinda wanted to go through with it I grabbed her bare hips noticing she had removed her robe. We

kept our lips locked for a while before the kiss got deeper and I was pushed on the bed. "Chres I want you no I need you." Lenett whispered on my neck as she removed my pants. I bit my lip she knows that makes me go wild, I was in the moment and I didnt want to stop......

CassandraPOV

   "I'll hold you downnn Im the ones thats gonna hold you down Im the one." I unlocked the house door with my earphones blasting my favorite song at the moment and walked in, I had snuck in a gym session after lunch but stopped early because I started cramping. I sung my way up the stairs lightly humming as I opened Lenetts door to get a towel because all mine where dirty, when the must filled air hit my face like a bus....well its lenetts room. I looked up to see her...and Chres fucking....in my house....enjoying eachother I removed my headphones and listened to the moans and groans and slapping of skin as Chres pumped into her he threw his head back and saw me at the door tears blurring my vision from seeing anything else.

   "Out." I simply said pointing  to the door. Lenett looked at me as if I had lost my mind. "I said OUT RIGHT FUCKING NOW WHORE." I went to her drawer pulling her shit out and throwing it out the window and her phone out into the street. She quickly grabbed her robe since it was all that was left and ran. "San-." I cut Chresanto off. "Save it I dont wanna here it I knew this would happen I knew it I knew I was to fat I knew she would get you back I just knew Chresanto but most of all I knew you didnt love me you feel sorry because of my weight I knew no one could love the fat girl." I walked out of the room I knew I was speaking nonsense but I was crushed I felt my head begining to spin and I felt nauseus I ran to the room and locked myself in and cryed out the tears that were waiting to leave my burning eyes.

    After a good minute I heard Chresanto's footsteps it made me sob even more. "Cassandra!!" He yelled banging on the door I could feel the vibrations on my back. I ran over to the closet to grab my luggage and fill it up. By now Chresanto's constant banging got irritating so I let him in and continued packing. "No baby stop please dont leave me I love you Im sorry it shouldnt have happend." He was holding my waist. "Chresanto get off now." He obeyed my command and sat in the bed I continued to back as much as that suitcase would let me while Chres watched with teary eyes. "W-we need a break I need time to think about what I wanna do Chresanto because right now I'm furious and I dont want my anger talking for me its just best to give me time right now." I wasnt ready to call it quits but I knew I how mixed up with emotions I was right now so I did what was best and decided to give myself time.....I called a cab and left Chresanto on the bed crying.

ANNOUCEMENT!!!!

So how was it please comment guys and if you could share this book because at 20k reads I have a story giveaway for you guys for making this my most succesfull wattpad book and I wanna show I appreciate you and I would like to have the giveaway around newyears but no later than valentines day....so share and thanks for reading.