Chapter 4

Cassandra POV

  "Ok bye guys". I grabbed my bags which there were a lot of and made my way to my door, halfway there I dropped my bag getting on my knees I gathered the clothes when a caramel colored hand reached out to help. "Here I'll help". It was Chres so I stood up grabbing the bags again and walking to the door, him following behind with my clothes. "Umm thanks?" I said breaking the short but tense silence as I unlocked the door, "Oh no prob" I got the door open and let him in. I told him to just lay the bags on the couch and to take a seat if he wanted while I grabbed him a water. "Nice house", he complimented catching the water bottle I threw to him, "Thanks" I said as I felt a roll of awkward silence creep on us. "so umm I think my attitude this morning was a little over the top and I wanted to say sorry". I smiled and since I'm nice I politely forgave him and put my hand out for him to shake. "Oh no put that away we are friends we give hugs", he said wrapping his arms around me god he can squeeze, "Ok ok Chres I need air" I said laughing, he let go and laughed. I had realized ray,georgia, and prince were waiting on him so I hugged him again and told him I'd see him at school tomorow.

Chres POV

  "Took you long enough, what were y'all doing?" Prince asked as I got back in and sat down "Just talking bro chill" I buckled up and messed with my phone till we came to my house where I was dropped me off.

Cassandra POV

I woke up a little happier this morning than usual hmm maybe since its friday. I showered and did my hair and makeup and decided I'd wear one of my new outfits (outfit will be posted on my twitter @/amirayates) I gathered my books and walked out to the bus where I met up with Georgia. "Cassandra dominique Lamen come here" I walked up to Georgia half scared half not and said yes?"What were you and Chres talking bout soo important that took 23 minutes" she asked "nothing he was apologizing for his behavior the other day what did you think was going on" I asked she smirked and started whistling nervously "Really? If it only takes him 23 minutes to cum then that's sad plus I think imma keep my virginity a little longer -.-" I said rolling my eyes and getting on the bus. Now that I think about it Chres dosn't look like he's bad in bed I mean damn it looks like girls should be scared of what he could do but I snapped out of it when the bus jerked to a stop in front of the school.

~~~

  "Hey Cassandra", I was greeted at my locker by Chres. "Oh hey", I said as he reached down to hug me. I closed my locker door after grabbing my books and things "So wassup?" he asked "nothing much" I said smiling a little "hey guys" Georgia said walking up to us and giving me a hug "Hey" Chres and I said in unison. "You two seem pretty nice to each other now" She said with a smirk and looking at me an Chres kinda let his eyes drift around the hallway. "Yea well.." luckily I was cut off by the bell I could see the relief on Chres's face "See you guys at lunch" Georgia and I waved and walked to class "Yea well.." Georgia said imitating my voice "We are friends ok that's it ok all he did was apologize for his behavior and we said we would be cool" I explained to Georgia as we took our seats in art class "Mhmm I believe you child" She said smirking. I thought to myself...me and Chresanto..?..Nahh never.

Sooorrryyy this took 4ever so therefore im working on chapter 5 now but enjoy oh and prepare for some drama

You know the rules

1vote

5reads

Id appreciate comments too

thx for reading