Chapter 3

Cassandra POV

Same Day

"Look Georgia Im fine", "Ok well Im just makeing sure girly" Georgia said as we walked in class. I took a seat away from Georgia because I needed to think a little. 'Am I really disgusting looking' I said looking down at my desk thinking of my middle school days and all the horrible things people said a tear rolled down my cheek. So deep in thought I hadn't noticed class was over and I got up wiped my eyes and walked to my locker.

Chresanto POV

"So I know its Thursday but I think we should head to the mall afterschool" I insisted while grabbing books out my locker. "Sounds cool Ima invite the girls" Ray said pulling out his white iphone 5c "And I can drive since I have the biggest car" Jacob said closeing his locker. We walked towards Georgia's locker where she was also grabbing books."Hey guys" ,"Hey" we said back "Where's Cassandra?" Jacob asked "I don't know she left class late" , "Oh" just as Jacob said that she came walking up to her locker which was next to Georgia's she didnt say one word she just put her combination in and got her stuff out, it was silent until ray spoke up "Aye Sandra did you get my text, we are going to the mall later" , she looked at her phone "Oh thanks for the invite but I-I dont feel well Ima stay home" Ray nodded his head as Georgia and Cassandra hugged and she did the same with all the boys except me she just looked at me and walked. "See Chres your a jerk!" Georgia yelled. "Aye girl chill no one did anything you think I care if some chick likes me or not NO I dont!" I said everyone was pissing me off I was ready to go so I grabbed my stuff and walked home.

CassandraPOV

I walked in the door and saw no one was home I dropped my bags by the door and went upstairs to my room and got some work out clothes on and went on my treadmill for 30 minutes then I did some crunches and squats for another 30 minutes I took some more casual type clothes out and showered. After I was dressed and out the shower (outfit in comments and on twitter @/amirayates) I texted Jacob telling him I felt better and to come get me, he said kk and he will be here in 10. I put on some eyeliner mascara and lip gloss and grabbed my phone just as he texted me h was out side.

ChresantoPOV

Everyone as in th car waiting on Cassandra when she came out and walked to the car. I watched as she walked her long straight hair flowing behind her she looked really nice. I felt eyes stareing at me and saw it was Ray with a smirk on his face I just turned straight like nothing happend "well scoot over guys" cassandra said with a smile. Ray who was next to me got out so cassandra could take his place putting her in between us. I guess she felt awkward because she took her phone out and played flappy bird.

  Halfway to the mall I got bored of seeing her not be able to pass her score of 2 on flappy bird o I tapped her. "Hey can I help" I asked, she looked me up and down then handed me her phone, I restarted the game and played she watched as it took me almot nothing to get to 54 before I died "here" I said handing her back her phone "Thanks" she said. I smiled and thought of this mornings events and felt pretty bad I looked out the window and bit my lip as we pulled up yo the mall 'I should apologize' I said to myslf as we got out and headed n the mall.

Soooo what do u think 1 vote 1 comment 5 more reads and follow my twitter for outfits and updates @/amirayates