Chap 5

A/n ima give the chapters name eventually but yeah enjoy

CassandraPOV

"Finally" I said plopping on my bed and throwing my books down. I let out a huff of air and ran my fingers through my hair finally it was spring break.(Its been about a month). Just as I was about to relax  my phone vibrated I grabbed it and saw I had a text from..Chres it said 'come outside' I rolled my eyes and threw my shoes on and replied 'Comein now' I went downstairs and out the door. About a block away Chres was waiting by the corner "What's up" I said walking up to him "Nothing" he replied with a toothy grin "Really? I was about to take a nap" I complained "psshh sleep? You'll have plenty of time for that when your dead" I rolled my eyes and hithis arm while he chuckled at how light my hits were "But for real I was thinking we go some where for spring break" I cocked my head to the side in a confused manner "What do you mean we?" I asked "Well me,you,Georgia,Ray,Prince, and umm Lenett" I almost gagged at the sound of her name ugh Lenett. Who she, you may ask well she's Chres's girlfriend and don't think I'm jealous because Im not I never liked her she is too , what's the word?...Barbiefied! she is so fake and ew her attitude dont get me started but most of all she seems to hate me for no reason ugh. "Why her?" I asked "Because that's my girlfriend" , "Oh yea I forgot" I said he just gave me a side look and nodded "Well I was thinking we hit the road and go to my granddad's beach house its about 2hours away" I shook my head "Sounds fun I can ask my mom" I said "Cool then its set Ima let everyone know" he said smiling hard and texting away on his phone while I sat on a bench nearby.

Chres and I have gotten really close this past month. He tells me everything and I tell him everything we know each other really well and always know how to make one another happy its hard to believe we hated each other when we met though we do everything together and with our other friends as well but our bond is unbreakable. "Sandra, Saandrraa" I hadn't even realized Chres was calling my name "oh huh?", "I said everyone's coming  you should head home and ask your parent and we can hit the road sunday" I nodded and said ok we hugged and said goodbye as I walked to my house and straight to my mom who was cooking pasta in the kitchen.

  "Hey mom" I said sitting on a bar stool at the counter. "Hi baby girl." my mom said in a bland tone,she must know Im about to ask for something. "I have a question" she nodded which told me I could continue "My friends were wondering if I could go on a spring break trip with them, so may I?" It was a brief silence "are there boys on this trip?" I nodded yes "Adults?" I bit my lip and nodded no "Well that's your answer." "What?!" "No you cant go no adults are with you guys so I'm not having my baby unsupervised" "But mom that's not fair I'm damn near 18 and I cant take a trip with my friends, I cannot believe you don't trust me enough to go on a trip alone I'm not a baby anymore you cant keep sheltering me. The last thing I want is no love life and be depressed like you!" I stomped upstairs to my room and slammed my door I lied down on my side. I've never been so mad at her but I'm sick of it she never lets m do anything I'm almost an adult and my curfew is still 8:00 its ridiculous. Since I was mad I called Chres.

It only took two rings for him to answer. "Hello?" , "Chres?" I said with a sniff "Yea wassup? You good?" "No my mom just pissed me off saying I cant go on the trip because no adults are going" , "Son! We are adults" , "I know but I guess she doesn't agree plus I think I made her mad so I don't think I have a chance". Right before Chres could finish his next sentence my mom came in my room I sighed and told Chres I had to go and hung up. "Look mom before you tear my butt up I'm sorry I was out of character its just I feel like Im never growing up m friends are and Im not I mean what 17 year old has a 8:00 curfew mom. I just think you got to let me grow up". She stood silent and bit her lip. "I know baby that's why Im letting you go on the trip and we will talk more when you return". My smile was huge I ran and hugged her tightly "I lov you mom and you wont regret your choice either". She just smiled and hugged back "Dinner is ready to" she said leaving my room.

Thx for reading

1 vote

5reads

AND PLEASE 1 COMMENT

thx loves