Chapter 23

Cassandra...

        I turned the light off as I walked out the bathroom. Chres and I were finally back home after the weekend at my mom's, and being back home means Chres is back at work. Its recently dawned on me how much time this 'internship' takes from him not to mention he's been doing this 'internship' for damn near 6 months and I know for bussiness majors the internships are only about 3 months so something is up. I was in our room watching netflix my mornng sickness was to bad for me to go to work today so I was here alone and bored.....

Chresanto...

        "Roc move out thy shooting." Ray and I exchanged looks and ran to my car speeding away fast and hopping on the freeway. "Damn that was close as fuck." I said to Ray who was sitting in the passener's seat next to me counting the money in the doufle bag. "I know lets just drop this off to the boss and go home I really dont need a bullet in my ass." I laughed and drove to the 'trap house'.

Cassandra...

        I was watching old pretty little liars episodes on netflix when Chres had finally walked in the house I already told myself I wasn't speakin to him because he isnt telling the truth about his 'job' or at last thats what I think. "Hey babe." he said sitting on the bed, I kept my atention on the tv. "Babe?" I turned the T.v up. "Cassandra What the fuck I know you hear me." "Chresanto where do you work." It was quiet, I wasnt looking at him but I knew what look he had on his face. "Baby you know Im an inter-." "Thats a fucking lie Chres tr again." I said still facing the tv. "Cassandra you already fucking know what I do I dont know what your doing right now but chill that shit out!" "I dont know who the fuck your yelling at." I stood up and folded my arms over my chest. "Im talking to you, and I dont know who your sizing up so sit the fuck down." He said standing up immeidiatly hovering over my short height. "Im sizing you up because your a fucking liar Chres besides you wont do shit anyway." He cleched his fist, "Get the fuck out of the way Cassandra." "Not till you tell me how the fuck your making money with no job." I had my ideas belive me but I just wanted him to tell the truth. "Dont fucking worry about Im feeding us so shut the fuck up and get your fat ass out the way!!" 

Chresanto...

        I watched her eyes swell up with tears at my last sentence thats when I realized what I actually had said. "No Sandra I d-." she ran out the room slamming he door in the process. Fuck. I went into the living room and saw her utting a jacket on. "Sandra lets talk please I didnt mean to say that." "No you were mad and you just said what you wanted to say Chres its fine I know how you se me now." she left out the house. I didnt chase her, blieve me I wanted to but I think its best if I keep distance and get my thoughts together.....

Cassandra...

        I cant belive he just called me at the one person I thought found me beautiul just called me fat. I was sitting at the busstop full out crying like I really feel like my heart was ripped out. After about 10 minutes of that I decided I would walk to Georgia's house, I was crossing the street but before I could process anything else I saw these brght headlights followed by black...

Chresanto.. 

        After pondering I realized no matter how mad she is I was gonna go out and look for her I got in my car and drove to the buststop...not there I drove further up where there was a car in the middle of the road with hazard lights on, Being the nosey nigga I am I walked up to the man. "Yoooo" I said and realized he hit someone the man was on the phone talking to the ambulance. "blue north face?" I bent down to the semingly unconcious body. "Cassandra!!!" I dropped to my knees and sho her body frantically. "no no no What the fuck man you cant see when people look both ways!!" I kpt shaking her as tears rushed down my face. My baby is on the ground....possibly dead....and its practically my fault....

Sad I know... What do you think will happen next comment down below and vote please. And shoutout to IzzyM99 she really boosted me to do this for yall.