Chapter 20

CassandraPOV

   Its been about three weeks since me and Chres decided on taking a break. I was at work explaing to Valentina my co-worker that I missed my period this month. It was late October and my period hadnt come at all. She shrugged. "I know your stressed so thats why." I nodded agreeing and continued on my client.

     I walked into my hotel room seeing another boquet of flowers. "Awwe Digg is so sweet." I said looking at the flowers. It could only be him I picked up the card and read it. "I try to get to you but if I cant get through aint nothing I can do but keep on missing you." I felt a hot tear go down my cheek. I missed Chresanto so much I need him but I wanted him to learn to not hurt my anymore. I left out my trance and went to the bathroom to shower for my docter's appointment.

   I walked into the sanitizer scented office and went to the front desk. "I have a 4:30 appointment with Dr. Trina." I said writing my name on the sign-in sheet. "Sandra?" I looked up at the receptionist well not just any receptionist it was my bestfriend "Georgia!" I said hugging her over the counter. It seems like its been forever since I had seen her. "Wow baby long time no see." She scoffed, I laughed. "Im sorry baby M. A. C keeps me busy but I have so much to tell you." I said smiling. "Ray probably told me already but I wanna hearyour story to so come by for dinner at like 8 I will cook tacos." I nodded agreeing. "Now Dr. Trina will see you now." She said, I smiled and made my way to the back.

    After peeing in the cup my Dr gave me I waited the aganizing 15 minutes. "Well Cingratulations Cassandra your almost 2 months pregnant. Now Ima perscribe some vitamins and yea I want you here a month from today then we can do a regular checkup." I was shocked how could I not have known all this time but I was also happy to have a child then sad again because Chres wasnt here to share the moment I nodded at my docter and once she was out of sight I let my hot tears fall down my chubby cheeks as I left the office.

Later that night.....

ChresantoPOV

   "I really dont wanna leave the house Ray." I said through the phone Ray was inviting me to dinner at his house tonigh but I didnt wanna go I havent left since Cassandra left I havent even moved from this bed unless I take a shower or get the remote all I do is cry and cry all day. "Your going Chres you wont regret it just be here by 8." "Fine Ray ima hang up now." I hung up and looked at the time....7:25 I ripped myself from the bed and walked to the bathroom cutting the light on. Examining my features my bags were huge under my eyes were a deep purple and my eyes a bloodshot red lips chapped and my face pale I looked sick. I started the shower and walked in my closet getting a black t-shirt some black levis and my red timbs and red gucci belt and got in the shower.

   I pulled up to Ray's apartment and knocked on the door it was now 8:15. Georgia answered I hugged her and put on a fake smile and walked in the living but stopped dead in my tracks when I saw Cassandra sitting and laughing with Ray who then noticed I was there. "Oh hey Chres." Cassandra whos back was turned to me quickly whipped her head around as tears filled her eyes she got up and ran into my arms. I had no words  I just wanted to hold her. I deeply embraced her feeling on her defined curves and laying my head on her shoulder. "Sandra Im so sorry I did the worst possible thing to you and it will never happen again I love you baby." She kissed my cheek and smiled. "We have to talk." She pullef me into Ray and Georgia's room. "Chres Im....pregnant." "Your pregnant?" A smile creeped onto my face as I kissed her lips passionately. "How far along?" "Almost 2 months." I nodded "Baby move back in I need you our baby is gonna need us together I love you Im sorry I just-" She cut me off with a kiss. "Im coming back baby now hush and lets go eat."

Fav chap to me :) feedback please and dont forget to share we need 20k for the GIVEAWAY!!!! But bye babes:-)