Chap 18

CassandraPOV
"Ok so what's got you in atl Diggy?" I said calling him by his childhood nickname. "New job." I nodded, "what about you? Why did you move away from me?" He said with a fake pouty face. "I got excepted to this high school with a cosmetology program you know Chicago had no really good ones." He nodded and I bit into my sandwich. "You look really good Sandra, what have you been doing." I swallowed "umm I started working out a bit and idk my boyfriend Chres treats me to a lot of stuff shopping wise so I'm always dressed good." I laughed. "Wow I missed a lot we cannot lose touch this time cassy what's your number?" I wrote my number on the subway napkin and he put it in his phone. "Text me digs I gotta go back to work." He smiled and waved as I through my trash away and walked back to work.....
DanielPOV
I hate to do this to an old friend but I'm in a bind and Lenett is giving me money and endless pussy so it's kinda worth it. I got in my car and sped off to the bank to meet Lenett...
(His POV won't be here often I just wanted to show you his thoughts really quick)
ChresantoPOV
God it's already 7 and we are still driving to make this drop. "How much longer ray." He shrugged his shoulders . And my phone shook in my pocket I took it out and read the text...
Wifey👰💍
Hurry home I have something waiting on you ;)
Me
What is it bc That wink got me thinking naughty baby
Wifey👰💍
That's how I want you to think now gtg see you when you get here.
I was beyond excited now I wish this shit would hurry up. "Oh my god ray I got a more than likely naked and horny girlfriend waiting on me and we still not there." "We here grab the bags." He said stopping the car.
CassandraPOV
I dropped the Victoria's Secret bag on my bed and pulled out the midnight blue thong and bra set with a black silk mans dress shirt that fits me like a robe. I sat the outfit on the bed and changed out my work clothes into leggings and a t-shirt and went downstairs where I left the groceries. I pulled out the ingredients for chicken Alfredo and started cooking it after that was done I took out some strawberries and cherries and put them in a bowl then I went upstairs and took a shower and put the lingere on.
ChresantoPOV
I rushed to unlock the door. "Baby I'm home!" I called out. I walked in the living room and saw Sandra sitting on the with her baby smooth legs on the table. "Hey babe." She said standing up and walking in front of me and unzipping my jacket she had on light makeup and curled her hair I had no words all I could do was stare. "Dinner is in the kitchen." She took my jacket off and pulled me into the kitchen where I sat in front of a plate of chicken Alfredo. "Hungry?" She asked hopping on the table, I nodded and she picked the fork up and fed me the first scoop. "Mmm" I said giving my lips a lick she smiled and got up and went behind me and started massaging my shoulders. "Ahh shit." I said throwing my head back just to be met with her lips. I finished eating and she ushered me upstairs.
CassandraPOV
I led him to our candle lit room and pushed him on our silk covered bed and sat on top of his erected length. I slowly took the robe off revealing my matching set and almost flat stomach my breast looked plumper and my hips stuck out more. I moaned at the feel of Chresantos hands roaming my hips and lightly grinded on him. "Mmm Sandra." He was already moaning and I didn't take my clothes off or his. "Shh baby." I took his shirt off and his pants and boxers watching his 9 inches flop out. "Now I don't wanna hear a sound ok?" I said giving him a challenge, he nodded and I dropped down to my knees and took his length all the way in my mouth. I knew he was surprised because he through his head back and bit his lip so hard I thought it would bleed. "Mmm." I moaned on his length as a bobbed my head up and down at a fast pace. I continued for 3 more minutes until I felt him throb in my mouth and grab my hair tight. "Auuggh!! Shit!!" He yelled before shooting his load in
my mouth I stood up and swallowed. I saw he was already sweating he grabbed my waist and put me on the bed. "Now I don't want you to make a noise your gonna sit here and take this dick." I smirked and nodded as he ripped off my thong and unclipped my bra. "Your so beautiful Cassandra I love you so much." He said placing kisses on my neck. "I-I love you too" He smiled at me and started rubbing my clit instantly making me wet. "I'm gonna make sweet love to you baby." He slowly entered my wetness. "Ahh yes." It seemed like forever since I felt him.
"That was great." I said turning over to lay next to Chresanto's sweaty body. "I don't think I ever came 4 times before haha." I smiled. "It's a first for everything." I kissed his cheek and lied my head on his chest. "Chres will we be together forever." I mumbled slowly falling asleep, "No one lives forever but as long as I'm breathing you will be my one and only I love you Sandra." I smiled "I love you to Chresantpotifsl." I heard him laugh as I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

This is kinda short but I like how it ended soo yea but keep reading are y'all enjoying comment please!! Love y'all!😘😘