Chapter 21

CassandraPOV

"Im gonna go to work Chres I will see you when I get home." "I wont be here I gotta handle something with Ray." I nodded and walked out the door. In case your wondering me and digs still hang out not in anyway that includes me cheating but I havent told Chres about my reconnection with my bestfriend I'm scared his jealousy will get in the way and ruin my friendship with diggy. Anyway I think he has a thing for Lenett because I saw her pop up on her phone and she had a red heart emoji by her name. I got on the bus erasing my thoughts by blasting my music into my earbuds. When that was interuppted by a tap on my arm. I removed an earbud and looked up at this gorgeous brownskin boy with a blonde haircut and cute big ears, I looked to his side and saw a bag and he looked tired. "Im sorry but may I sit with you?" He asked I nodded and smiled moving my bag onto my lap. "Thanks I thought my legs would fall off if I stood any longer." I giggled at his statement and weird accent. "Where are you from because you dont sound like your from atlanta." He smiled showing his crooked but cute teeth. "Philly and Im guessing your from here anna belle." "Hey my name is Cassandra Whats your name?...treyanthony." he smirked. "Craig." He said. We conversed more until I got to my stop and walked to my work building.

ChresantoPOV

"Lie again nigga and your dead." Ray yelled at the man tied in the chair. Boss was having us kill a nigga for almost running away with his money, Ray was used to it but this was the first time I'd be actually killing someone. "Ahhhhh!!" I watched as Ray slid the knife from the mans shoulder to his wrist. "Stop please I dont have the money just let me go my daughters need me I'm all they got." Ray looked at the man unphased while I on the other hand felt sorry, I can say I know how he feels I have a baby on the way and I wouldnt wanna die leaving them fatherless on this earth like me. "Chres you know what to do." I took my gun out....it was either kill him or I get killed so I cocked the gun and said a short prayer before ending the mans life with a bullet to the chest twice. I immediately dropped the gun and praued for his daughters and for forgiveness I hate doing this its horrible whats even worse is I just killed someones dad when he did nothing to me exactly. "Ok Ray come on I just wanna go." We had a lot of deops to make and I wanted to get home as soon as possible.

I finally came home around 11:00. "Hey babe." Sandra greeted me she was sitting on the couch in some leggings and a tanktop and nike socks. I didnt reply I just went upstairs and turned the shower to its highest setting stripped myself and took a long shower.

When I entered the room an hour later Sandra was laying on the bed reading I knew she was upset that I ignored her but I just felt so bad.... I sat next to her. "Chres baby whats wrong?" I couldnt even vent to her if I wanted because if I did she would know what I'm doing. "Im fine baby just had a long day interning at the construction site. I said lieing and wrapping my arms around her. She nodded and layed in my chest falling asleep.

Ik its short but its just little info I thought yall would need so I hooked yall up next chap soon REMEMBER WE ARE PUSHING FOR 20 K FOR THE GIVEAWAY SO KEEP GOING.

AND COMMMEEENNNTTTT