Chapter 7

ChresantoPOV

"Alright guys welcome. Dont touch anything that looks expensive." I said as I unlocked the front door letting everyone in.

"Wow babe it looks great in here" , my girlfriend Lenett said throwing her bag on the floor and plopping on the couch. "Ok? Well yall make yourselves at home its only 3 rooms so we gotta pair up" "Well I'm getting a room wif you bae" Lenett said annoyingly popping her gum at the end. " I'am gonna share with Georgia" Ray said in an annoyed tone, he hates when people pop there gum. I watched as he grabbed Georgia's hand as they went to make their room selection. "Well I guess it's is two sharing then" Jacob said giving Cassandra a teeth filled grin. "Alright" I said as they made there way up the stairs and me and Lenett did the same.

Cassandra POV

"Done" I said closing the dresser after putting my final belonging into it. "About time woman" Jacob said lifting himself out the bed. "hush" I said with a giggle. Just then Chres came in.com "Ya'll wanna hit the beach" he asked peeking his head halfway into the door. "Sure" Jacob and I answered at the same time. He smiled and walked out and Jacob went in to his dresser to get some trunks out as I did the same but got my swim suit out "Ima change in the bathroom you can change out here" I nodded  agreeably and watched go in the bathroom once I knew he was in I took my clothes off and put my swim suit on we were done about the same time so I told him he can come out now and we descended downstairs where everyone was waiting on us to leave.

~~~~~At The Beach~~~~~~

Chresanto POV

I was walking along the shore of the beach shoes off letting the wet sand soil my toes, Lenett said she wanted to lay under the umbrella rather than walk with me so I walked alone.

   "Chres?" I turned and saw Cassandra following behind me, I waited for her to catch up. "Why are you walking alone, wheres Lennett?" she asked starting to walk along side of me. "She wanted to stay at the beach" I kicked some sand as I talked, I felt a strange sense of...nervousness, around Cassandra? "Oh." she replied softly. I watched her play with her hands by now we had been walking for about 15 minutes I took one of her hands into mine, Earning myself a small smile from her.

  CassandraPOV

"Why are you holding my hand?" I asked trying to hide my blushing. "They looked lonely." he smiled. By now we had stopped walking we were now standing infront of each other. My stomach started to burn as I watched his face come closer to mine his soft looking pink lips puckered. I started to...panic oh no not me don't kiss me I mean I wanted it but I cant do it "achoo!" His face scrunched up tightly as he quickly backed away. "O-Oh my god Chres im sorry" I said taking my bandana off so he could clean his face. "Its good Sandra belive it or not I've been sneezed on before" he said with a soft chuckle.

WOW!! Im sooo sorry guys fir the wait but th story is getting soo popular I love it so ima start getting more professional with this updates are now Monday And Saturday and my writing style will get better srry for errors and thanks for reading.