Chapter 12

NEXTDAY

CassandraPOV

"No now that bitch wants to pin her baby on him" I said to Georgia while we walked down to the hall to the bathroom. "Really? Thats some bullshit she know that if shes even pregnant thats no Chres's baby". I nodded agreeing with her and walked in the bathroom to see Lenett combing her hair. "Oh hi Casantalee", "My name is Cassandra really simple". She sucked her teeth and continued to talk, "Well im sure you heard the good news?" she said rubbing her belly. "Its not that great but yea I heard but its not Chres's baby", "Please how would you know?", "Because knowing how much of a hoe you are it could be the damn principles  baby, but thats none of bussiness", "Whatever its his and he knows it" she said leaving the bathroom. Hoes these days.

CHRESANTOPOV

"Took a turn for the worse?" I asked through the phone. I was on the phone with a docter from the hospital my mother was at. "Yes Mr.August with the way things are looking it will take a miracle for her to make it through the rest of this week." I couldnt cry I couldnt through a fit all I could do was man up and get my shit together I knew this was gonna happen already and I've prepared myself. "ok docter thank you for he update I will be there tommorow". I hung up the phone and sat down tommorow is graduation and my mother wont even be able to see it.

"Oh no Chres I'm sorry" Cassandra was at my house andwe were sitting in my room talking about my mother and what the docter had said. "Yea but ima be fine." "Thats right babe she would want this". Cassandra said rubbing my back. Its amazing how she makes me feel she can take even the saddest moment and make me smile through it somehow. "I love you Cassandra" I kissed her lips softly and was rewarded with a kiss back, I layed my hand onto her thigh and gently rubbed it I felt her hand move to my chest as I slipped my tounge in her mouth deeping the kiss. I layed her back on the bed reaching my hand up her shirt her body was so warm and her skin was soft just as I reached for her bra she stopped me. "Whats wrong?" I asked "Im not ready Chres" I got off of her and smiled "I will wait as long as I have too.

I KNOW ITS SHORT OK DONT COMPLAIN PLS IVE BEEN PREPARING FOR TRYOUTS SO IM VERY BUSY AND TIRED BUT YEA IM DOING A IMAGINE BOOK SO LEAVE REQUEST BELOW THEY ARE FREAKY BTW AND FIRT IMAGINE WILL BE UP TONIGHT SOO YEA