Chapter 22

CassandraPOV

I woke up and rushed to the bathroom to puke up my insides a.k.a my new morning routine. Afterwards I brushed my teeth and admired my glowing skin. I was glad this was happening but I also knew how dissapointed my family would be once I tell them their 20 year old daughter was starting a family unmarried let alone I lost my virginity unmarried. After making my smile fade I walked downstairs and cooked myself a full pack of turkey bacon a bowl of cereal and 2 waffles by then I had realized Chres wasnt home. He may think I dont know something is wrong with him but I do.

"Goodmorning." I felt Chresanto's strong arms wrap around me. I ignored his pressence and kept washing the dishes I used. "Someones grumpy I see." He said letting me go. "Chres in a relationship we are not suppose to keep secrets now I know something was bothering you last night and I wanna know what it was." I looked into his eyes watching his expression change. "I...it....I had um got in an argument with Ray and said some mean stuff...but I called him this morning we good now." I nodded. "Was that so hard." He mumbled but I didnt hear him.

ChresantoPOV

"Harder than you think I mumbled to myself and kissed her cheek. I wasnt ready to tell Sandra how I really make money and why I'm with Ray all the time or why I was so brain dead last night. And yea I know this hole gets deeper and deeper everyday but I just cant tell her...not now at least.

"So I was thinking since I'm off we could go um see my mom." I nodded at Sandra's proposal. "Your right theres a lot they dont know they are probably gonna hate me I mean I only met your mom once and we were in highschool still a lot has happended in a year." She nodded. "Ima get ready then because I already told her iwas coming for the weekend." My eyes almost bulged out my head. "Cassandra you did not men-." "Love you too!" She yelled from the bathroom. I shook my head and went in our room to pack our bags.

-----------

"Ray I'm sorry bro but she came out of no where with it I gotta go." "Fine man I will cover for you just have fun and goodluck with the moms." I laughed and hung up the phone. There was no such thing as vacation days in the work I do so if they see your missing they get suspicious ya kno? So Ray is gonna have my back for the weekend.

Come on babe its almost rush hour and we have a 2 hour drive. I was at the door with our bags when I saw Sandra come out the room with some acid washed jean and the black helly henson I got her and her all white airforces. "Finally." She smiled and walked out the door into the early spring weather. As soon as we walked out I felt eyes on me I looked to see nothing....weird I pyt the bags in the car and got in.

CassandraPOV

I knocked on the front door of my mothers house waiting for her to answer a wave of nervous and uncertainty came over me. "Hey baby." She said opening the door and letting me in. "I missed you mom." I said hugging her back. "Oh my baby you look so much slimmer who knew you could get more beautiful." I blushed at the comment. "I have a lot to tell you mom." I put my head down and sat on the couch watching Chres carry our bags in. "Hey Ma." Chres said hugging her. "How could you keep my daughter from me for so long hmmm Chresanto." She said pouting. "What can I say..I keep her busy." He winked at me making me blush. "Oh good god child hush." My mom sat with me and Chres joined. "So what is it you wanna tell me." I looked down. "Mom I know.....I know you may be upset but..." "your pregnant? Child please I know." I shrivled my face in suprise. "Your glowing honey I was born at night not last night. Im glad you and Chres is starting a family all I know is he better put a ring on your finger soon." I laughed. "Dont worry ma that day is coming sooner than you think." I smiled. "Well I have some news of my own to tell you Cassandra...I um dont know how to say this any easier than I'm going to but I need to have an open heart surgery because my pacemaker is failing the thing is im on the organ waiting list with 89 people in front of me for a heart which is a 3-4 month wait but if I dont have my heart in a month I most likely wont live...." My mom always had a weak heart I remembered endless nights at my neighbors house because she need surgery or was sick I knew she was tired of all these procedures and stuff and was only doing it for me I could tell she was tired of going under the knife just to stay in this cruel world. "Mom I love you with all my heart but if you dont wanna do this you dont have to I know your tired and Im ready to spend anytime I have left with you." She smiled. "Im glad you said that because I decided not to have the procedure done."

Soooo how was it comment down below please and thank you love you guys. :*