Chap 9

CassandraPOV

 The school year is slowly but surely coming to an end and I cannot believe that I’m going to be graduating high school in like one more week but since we are seniors we are out of school for this whole week and we don’t have to go back until graduation. I was sitting in my bed thinking over the school year when Chres came into my thoughts believe it or not I really liked him. I've been in denial about it for a long time but now Im realizing how strong my feelings are for him, its just one fault Lenett and the fact that he probably doesn’t like me back. My very much scattered thoughts were interrupted y the ring of my cellphone.

   "Hello?" I answered "Hey Sandra", "Oh! Chres hey why are you calling from this weird number?", "Oh this isn’t my phone. Its Lenett's my phone died and I'm at her place". I could literally feel him smirk and my stomach growl in envy. "Oh that’s nice" I said emotionless confused at how I should feel and why he as telling me this "But anyway i wanted to know if you would come with me to get my graduation tux?", "Is Lenett coming?" "Nah she said she had somewhere to go later and then asked me for 35 dollars for gas money" he said I smiled to myself "ok I will be ready in an hour". We both hung up our phones and I got myself ready to shower. (Outfit on side but for those on mobile I will describe it) 

   After my shower I got dressed in a flowy cream tank top, a black blazer, some skinny legged khakis, and some black pumps. I know it sounds special but I was just feeling a little... extra today I let my wet hair stay so my natural coils could fall spayed some fragrance and walked downstairs. "Where are you going today?" my mom asked. "Tuxedo shopping with Chresanto" I said smiling and grabbing a drink. "Oh I like that little boy" she said smiling "yeah me too" I aid barely audible "Hmm?" my mother chimed "Oh nothing" I heard Chresantos range rover honk outside. "Well got to go mom I will see you later", I said leaving the house and getting in Chres' car.

    "Whoa you look really good Sandra" he said acknowledging my presence. "Thank you Chres so do you". Chres was wearing a button down black shirt that was short sleeve and some cargo khaki pants and some crisp Jordan bred 11's. "I try" was what he said before pulling out my driveway. 

 We had arrived at this fancy tuxedo store' I knew it was fancy because I couldn’t even pronounce the name. "How’s this one?" Chres asked holding up a black tux with a royal blue tie and royal blue bandana printed silk handkerchief. It was actually one of the best he'd picked considering all the others were magician like tuxedos. I really like that one you should go try it on. He nodded in agreement and walked to the dressing room, I followed and sat on a bench near the mirrors. 

  After a good 5 minutes of laying on my phone Chres came out "How do I look?" my eyes slowly lifted starting from his shoes up to his legs, his chiseled waist, up his abs which weren’t clearly visible but slightly, then his broad chest which looked simply mouth waiting in the suit jacket, and last but not least hi face which looked. Well as good as always. I swear if I didn’t know better I would’ve drooled. "Is it that bad Sandra?" he asked making me stop my thoughts and pay attention. "No! Chres you look really nice I love It." i said smiling "Good because your word means the most to me". He turned in the mirror looking at his butt. "Does my butt look big?" he asked jokingly, I laughed and so did he.

  We proceeded to check out and went back to the car and sat for a while. "Sandra?" he asked "yes?”, “If you really cared for two people to the point where you couldn’t pick between them but knew you could only have one ho would you choose?" he asked. I examined his question for a minute "Well Chres I can’t pick for you but I say pick someone you can see future with someone who makes you feel really good about yourself someone for. You and I think you should pick soon because girls get bored fast and will give up. He just bit his lip and stared at me like he was trying to read me he grabbed my chin and stroked it with his thumb. And luckily before I could sneeze he kissed me...

Yall like.....or nah! Lol I love this chap