"And feeding?"

"W-Well, if she said she was hungry."

"And helping her with hygiene? Brushing her teeth and all that?"

"I guess so."

"Playing with her? Helping with her problems?"

"...Yeah."

"Moral support?"

"Of course."

"That's parenting!"

...Oh shit she was right.

Izuku put his head in his hands, completely in disbelief at his own ignorance. "Why didn't you stop me?!"

"I thought it would be cute to see!"

"That's not a good reason!"

"Neither is raising a child at 16 because you feel like you understand her!"

Izuku laid down on his back as he tried to decipher what his next move would be. He couldn't be a parent at 16. Especially when he was trying to be a hero.

"Why do I overthink everything I don't need to, but when it comes to emotions and helping people, I'm the most impulsive person in the world?"

"Are you going to back out?"

Izuku thought for a few more minutes, coming to his conclusion. "No. I can't."

"Yes, you can."

The teen shook his head, "No, I can't. Even if I didn't fully think about what I was getting myself into, I still meant everything I said. If I'm the one Eri wants to stay with, I won't hesitate to accept. I won't make her feel unwanted by anyone anymore."

Nana nodded, "Well you can't do it alone."

She was right. That was not an option. But, who would help hi-

"Oh no, Momo." Izuku groaned as he pressed the heels of his palms into his eyes. "What's she going to think?"

"Hey, c'mon. That girl has been with you through everything. I'm sure once you explain everything to her, it'll all…"

"W-What?"

"I realized that I shouldn't finish that sentence, because it'll just end with the cliché of everything not being okay. But it's probably too late."

Nana was right. It was too late.

"...You what?"

"I offered to take care of Eri while she lives in the dorms. Before and after school, that is."

Izuku wasn't expecting 100% support from Momo, as it was an odd decision and a big commitment.

... However, he did not expect a look from her that screamed, "Are you a God-Damn moron?".

...And then her asking, "Are you a God-Damn moron?"