''Are you ready to go?'' Julia walked in, wearing all black. She had an intense look of sorrow on her face and I wanted to throw up. It didn't help that I had morning sickness every day now.

''No'' I shook my head, not showing too much emotion because I was drained. Mentally, physically...drained. I was already dressed and ready, overall. But I was definitely not ready for what was to come.

''I just want to go back to sleep and talk to him again. I want to see him again...'' I whispered, staring down at my stomach. There was a small yet visible bump forming and it made everything feel a lot more real. I was really growing my dead love's child in me.

''Oh, darling'' Julia choked up, immediately rushing to my side.''You'll be alright. Okay? He's always going to watch over you two. Forever and always. He'll protect you two from the whole world, trust me!'' She hugged me close to her body, rocking me back and forth.

I pulled away as soon as I started getting flashbacks from when I rocked Ethan's lifeless body back and forth. I shut my eyes, taking a deep breath. I knew she was waiting for me to tell her I'd be alright. But I couldn't lie.

''I'll never be alright again'' I shook my head, staring at the ground blankly.

***

I drowned out the sobbing and sniffling as they lowered his casket into the ground. Chills ran through my body and I shut my eyes to take a deep breath.

I had no tears because they were all gone. So I just stared blankly, his smile flashing in my mind every other second. I looked up to the sky, hoping that he was somewhere up there. I couldn't know for sure, but I could hope.

Arms wrapped around me and I brought my gaze down, my head spinning a little.''It's alright, Meg'' I patted her back, my voice holding no emotion. I knew she felt like shit about everything, but I didn't have the strength in me to help her.

''I'm so sorry, Mel'' She cried into my shoulder, her body shaking against mine. I looked up at the sky again, silently hoping I would magically get the mental strength to make her feel better. 

Dylan appeared by my side, slowly taking Meg's arms off me. She hugged him tightly and my heart clenched. You can't really be jealous of a grieving couple, Mel.

My gaze was soon on Quinn, who was whispering words of support into Trent's ear as he shook with tears. I shut my eyes, taking a deep breath. You're sick, Melanie Deen. You can't be jealous of them all. It's your fault you don't have him anymore.

I nodded at my thoughts, opening my eyes slowly.

''Darling?'' Julia's voice met my ears. I looked to my side, noticing her stiff stance.''Can I?'' She asked, extending her arms.

I looked away. Good enough, I suppose.

She hugged me, running her fingers through my hair and telling me to let it all out. But there was nothing left. I couldn't even cry because I was empty.

''Are you feeling alright?'' She pulled away, glancing at my stomach. She was constantly worried about my child, which was sweet I suppose.

I nodded in response.

As alright as a pregnant orphan who lost the only guy she ever loved, could be.

''Maybe we should move now?'' She asked, looking around before meeting my gaze again.''You could start fresh. Forget all of this and just...move on''

I nodded once.

''Melanie?'' Someone called from behind me. It was Tyler. I didn't respond, just stared at the sky blankly.