°46°

Sorry for the delay in updating this chapter.

Pleased to announced that THE WRONG GIRL, is officially a year old on Wattpad with 100k reads! Thanks so much guys!!!

Above is a picture of Eno ❤

Enjoy.

                      ~°~°~°~°~

              °Jeremiah's POV°

Everyone seemed to be excited and at the same time, nervous at today's competition. Today's competition was between my school and that of Greenville High. Greenville High, was a school which was well known for its academic and athletic excellent. They were known as our competitors.

Dami and I moved into the indoor pool, along side Jasper. Dami wasn't a swimmer, but a badminton player. He decided to accompany me for moral support. We three headed straight for the locker room, so Jasper and I could get changed.

Stepping out of the boys locker room, I noticed Femi and Rosemary doing what they knew how to do best. Causing trouble. Both Femi and Rosemary, had ganged up against Tatiana. Tatiana seemed not too bothered, as she folded her arms with a straight expression.

"Can't wait for you to drown, Uyai. So everyone would know that I've been saying the truth this whole time." Femi had a huge grin on his face. Wishing someone to drown, was insane.

Rosemary nodded her head in agreement. "I also want her to drown."

This two where psychos to be honest. I couldn't wish someone dead, no matter how hard I wanted to clear my name. "Then watch me drown, so you can prove your innocence."

Tatiana found her way passed Femi and Rosemary. She noticed Dami and I, and decided to hang out with us. Jubilee found us seconds later. He too witness Femi and Rosemary's harsh words, but thought it best not to exchange words with the likes of them.

"Seriously, Both Femi and Rosemary are annoying. Do they share the same brain cells or something?" Tatiana ranted.

"You guys act like little kids" Muttered Jasper, then walked over to say hi to his friends.

"So," Dami voiced out, once Jasper had left us. "You sure Felix is coming?"

"He's in town," I informed him, while twisting my waist as I warm-up.

"Thank goodness. For a second there, I thought___"

"Hello people!" Someone yelled at the entrance, gaining every present students' attention and also, cutting Dami off. Whispers of recognition filled the atmosphere. We all turned towards the indoor pool entrance, to see the faces we've all been waiting for.

Saviour, the owner of the voice earlier, walked majestically with Sofia by his side. I watched as Sofia tried so hard to stop Saviour from embarrassing her any further. Dafe had his hands swung on Emem's shoulders. They felt glued to each other as they walked in sync. Shade and Osas walked side by side. Shade had a book on her left hand but she wasn't reading at the moment. Osas had her attention on her phone, has she looked like the cool girl next door. Felix had his hands snaked around Eno's waist. Felix smiles and charms seemed to get every girl's attention. Eno seemed not to be bothered, like she knew she was way prettier than those girls having eyes on her man. Though Eno was now on low cut which she dyed, she was still extremely beautiful. And that was saying something coming from me.

Everyone knew who they were, everyone recognized them. Who wouldn't? The group still had a great impact on everyone at this school. Especially Eno and Felix.