I couldn't answer that. Uyai and I weren't official yet and I wasn't sure if we would beany time soon. None of these times were the best times. I lifted my head and raised my hand, to signal her over.

To answer Felix's question while Uyai was jogging towards us, I said. "She's..... I like her a lot."

Felix, his friends and mine, stared at me with stunned eyes, but couldn't say a thing cause Uyai finally made it to our small group.

"Hey!" She chirped, but her voice was muffled with the mask she wore. If I didn't know it was Uyai, I wouldn't be able to identify her features.

Eno leaned closer to Uyai, as she slowly examined Uyai with narrowed eyes. "Aren't you dying in there?" She asked, referring to Uyai's overly huge hoodie, long face mask, and gloves.

"I can endure anything, to cheer Jeremiah on." She replied with a low tone. "Oh, and T."

"Hmmm," Tatiana not feeling too convinced, said to her sister. "I reserve my comments."

I held Uyai's gloved hands, then subtly pulled her close to me. Rosemary noticing a strange person with strange clothing, decided to butt in yet again.

"Who's she?" Rosemary walked over to our little group yet again, and looked closely at Uyai.

I opened my mouth to reply Rosemary, but Eno had to beat me to it. "I never knew going around into other people's personal spaces demanding for things, would be a trend these days."

Rosemary not expecting Eno to attack her like that, scratched the top of her head." Senior Eno, there's something you need to know. Tatiana isn't genuine. She's also doing something bad. First she kill__"

"Killed your dignity and taste in boys?" Eno directed her gaze to Femi, then accessed him with her eyes. "Clearly."

I heard Uyai rained insults on Rosemary under her breath. No one liked Rosemary, not even in the past. But at least in the past, Rosemary was tolerable. I mean, what could she do? She was under the shadow of the previous reign.

"She's my cousin," Emem voiced out in a calm way. "She hates being noticed."

Rosemary looked at Uyai, then at Emem. "I never knew you both had a cousin."

"When has my personal life ever been any interest of yours?" Eno voiced out in a cold manner. "Are you Emem?" Rosemary gulped down and shook her head. "My boyfriend Felix? Or let me guess, maybe you see yourself as Sofia, Shade, Osas, Saviour or maybe Dafe?"

"Senior En__"

"Last time I checked, I was done with secondary school." Rosemary coughed after being interrupted. She felt trapped. "Try not to demote me."

"I'm sorry senior... I meant Eno. I didn't mean to demote you." Rosemary tried so hard to maintain her good image, an image she only showed to Eno.

"Go practice or better still hang out with your boyfriend." Eno knew about Femi, because of Saviour's mouth. Eno eyes still went back to Femi, and gave him a judgemental look. "Though I'm starting to question your taste in boys. You sure as hell can do better."

"N-Nice to finally see you again, Eno." Rosemary stuttered, scratched the back of her head, then turned to Osas. "You too Osas."

Osas acknowledged Rosemary with a nod. Rosemary felt so embarrassed being covered by Eno. She decided it was best to walk over to Femi and her minions.

"Eno-Obong," Sofia scolded, same time Emem said "Eno."

Rosemary was long gone. I knew Eno was the only one to put Rosemary in her place. To bad the school didn't have someone like Eno. Her personality and foul mouth do come in handy sometimes.