Rosemary all of a sudden left Femi's side, to go say hi to Eno, when Eno finally approached our group.

"Senior Eno," Rosemary breathed out, with a huge smile on her face. "God, you're here. Truth be told, I never knew you'd actually come to cheer us on."

"Well I'm full of surprises, aren't I?" Eno still had those aura around her, which made people fill inferior. "And try not make me feel like a celebrity when I'm not."

"Alright, I won't." Rosemary was just to excited to meet Eno again, to even care. "But since you're here, you should give us some pointers."

"I should?" Eno furrowed her brows at Rosemary, licked her lips and folded her arms below her chest. "I should, like an order?"

"N-No__"

"I'm not your coach, Rosemary. And even if I was, the ordering should be the other way round." I chuckled a bit. Just few minutes and Eno was already standing her ground and putting Rosemary where she belonged. "I came to watch you guys play and not help you guys win. That's your job."

"B-But__"

"If you need some pointers, I'm sure the coach is available." Emem tried to grasped her sister's upper arm, so she could control her tongue but Eno Jerked her arms away. "That reminds me, I need to say hi to coach."

Eno was about to drag her attention to us, but noticed Rosemary still standing there. "Run along, will you? would be bad if I start regretting the day I made you captain."

Felix placed his hands on Eno's, which made her to give a small sigh. She looked at Rosemary, after knowing what Felix little gesture was. She gave Rosemary a sarcastic smile, so she won't look intimidating and said in the most warmest voice she could muster. "Bye, fighting."

Rosemary frowned a bit, as she walked over to Femi. "You came," I said to Felix. He nodded, but his attention was on Eno.

"I couldn't not come," Felix answered. It was clear he wanted to say something to Eno, but decided not to.

Shade moved over to Tatiana, then directed her question to me. "So who's she? Tatiana or the other one?"

"If the other one's here, we would be saying RIP to her." Tatiana said to Shade, then gave an almost immediate hug. "I'm not a hugger, but I do miss you."

"Well I came to Blossom High to watch the competition and not see two people hug." Eno said dryly. "Plus, I don't want to listen to you guys rant about some stalker. What is this? School of no normality?"

"She's back," Irene whispered to Omonigho. Eno heard that to Irene's dismay, and shot her a glare. Irene gulped down and quickly added. "I mean, in a good way."

"Where's the other twin by the way?" Asked Eno, out of curiosity.

"I told her not to be here," I said to Eno. "Would be a lot of stress to start explaining to people why there are two Tatianas at school. I'm not in the mood for that."

Tatiana whom happened to be at my front, began to rub her nape. "Well about that___"

I stared at Tatiana, feeling the frustration and headache coming. "What did you do?"

"You see, she wanted to cheer you on and I gave her a solution." She said quickly. I felt Dami's fingers on my shoulder as he tapped me.

"I don't know but, do you think that's her?" Dami pointed ahead and I followed his direction to see someone almost covered with clothing. Soon, that someone began to wave his or her hands towards me.

I placed my head down and shook it with a sigh. "Yup, that's her."

"Who's she?" Felix asked, as he moved himself and Eno, to stand beside me. "I meant to you?"