Chapter 111: Take Charge

Okay! Two things!

One: OBVIOUSLY THERE IS A NEW COVER!!! And it's not one I made before! This cover was actually done by read_on33

She did it a couple of months ago and I promised I would use it so here it is! I also love it anyways so yay!!! Thank you read_on33

My cover will switch in about a month again to another one I made before.

The second thing: I HAVE A PLAN!!!!! Okay so during the upcoming weekend, I'm going to try and write around 5 chapters ahead of time so when it comes the days I have to update, I won't skip days because the chapters will already be ready.

ITS A WIN WIN!!! I HAVE MORE REST DURING NEXT WEEK AND YOU GUYS WILL GET MORE FREQUENT UPDATES!! Yayyyy!!!

Lol anyways, onto the chapter little dumplings! Enjoy!

"Wait...are you serious?!" Sophie shrieked, looking back at the mansion behind her.

Linh's then gulped nervously as her eyes started to water. "Y-Yes...when
sh-she laughed, I just h-had these flashbacks of w-when she visited me in-in the hospital."

"I KNEW SHE WAS EVIL!" Tam yelled, then trying to sprint to back to the mansion but Sophie and her friends held him back.

"Shh! She can probably hear us!" Sophie hissed.

"Who cares?! Let's get her now!" Tam snapped, trying to yank Sophie's arm off of him.

"What are you going to do, Tam? Beat her up?" Biana questioned.

"SHE'S A MURDERER!" Tam argued. "SHE'S THE REASON SOME PEOPLE ARE DYING OR HAVE ALREADY DIED!"

"Keep it down man!" Fitz said, glancing nervously at the house.

They were literally on Mai's driveway.

Sophie needed to calm Tam down.

"Tam, listen to me. We need to approach this in a smart way. She might have a gun on her! And then if we just charge back in her house, then we are trapped!" Sophie reasoned.

Tam then took a deep breath and wrapped an arm around Linh. "Alright...what do we do then?" He asked.

"Well who do you guys usually go to for help?" Wylie asked as he also came by Linh to hold her tight.

She was shaking...

"We um...usually go to Mr. Forkle..." Sophie mumbled.

Marella coughed. "Well...he's not exactly able to um...help us..."

Everyone then looked down with a frown.

Ever since Mr. Forkle was shot at the Royal Ball...things hadn't gone well...

The doctors were able to take the bullet out of his stomach but the bullet had caused an infection that was spreading quickly...

And it was deadly...

The doctors said that he probably only had a month left unless they can somehow get rid of the infection.

Sophie and her friends refused to talk about him and tried not to think about what might happen to him.

"Well...I guess we are on our own then," Stina mumbled.

"Okay so...what now?" Dex asked.

Sophie gulped when everyone looked at her. "Okay...well we can't just barge back into the house. Um...maybe we can just call the police and tell them to come here and they can take her away?" She suggested.