Chapter 95: Safety

Okay guys hold on...

51K VIEWS?????!!! WHAAAAT I CANT BELIVE THISSSSS!!! I WAS GOING TO DO A 50K ANNOUNCEMENT BUT I FORGOT SO IM DOING IT A BIT LATE! BUT THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! YOU GUYS ARE SO AWESOME AND I LOVE WRITING FOR YOU ALL!!! YOU GUYS ARE SO AMAZING AND MAKE MY DAY! I DONT KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO WITHOUT YOU ALL AND ILL NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER FORGET ABOUT YOU ALL!! I love you so much!!!!! ❤️❤️

Anyways! So I was able to update earlier today so yay! Hopefully I'll keep it up like this.

And I'm starting school in few days so yeah AND I HATE HOW ITS GOING TO BE ONLINE!!! I just miss school and want to go so bad 😩

BUT! The good news about
e-learning is that I'll be home all day which means I'll still be able to update! I was scared how school would start and affect how my story will continue but now that I'm doing online, I CAN STILL UPDATE REGULARLY!!! YAYAYAYA!!!

AND ONE MORE ANNOUNCEMENT!!! So I wrote out my plot and I started to estimate how many chapters there will be left to go and I estimated about 25 chapters to go!! It's still a lot but the book is going to end soon...😭
*sobs*

*slaps myself* KEEP IT TOGETHER MARINA!!! DONT LET YOUR READERS SEE YOU LIKE THIS!! YOU STILL HAVE TIME!!! *takes deep breath in*

Alright...I'm good. Now onto the chapter my little dumplings!!!

EWW MARINA! WHY ARE YOU CALLING YOUR READERS DUMPLINGS?? YOURE SCARING THEM OFF!!!

Well I love dumplings and I love my readers so...😊

Lmao I don't even know what this is anymore!😂 JUST ENJOY THE CHAPTER!!!!

"Follow me," Sophie whispered, motioning for Stina and Tam to get out of the mini shelter.

"Are you crazy?! Where I we even going?" Stina questioned.

"I know a place for us to stay in for the night—well...hopefully," Sophie said, really hoping her idea could work out.

"Um in the woods? We're going to get lost," Tam pointed out.

"Yes it's in the woods and no we won't get lost. I can already see it," Sophie said. "Now let's go before the stalker comes back!"

Stina and Tam shared a look before they shrugged and started to follow Sophie through the woods.

Sophie kept her eyes focused on where she was headed so she wouldn't get lost. Of course on the little journey, Sophie tripped and slipped several times.

For the hundredth time, Sophie tripped over a rock but this time, Tam was able to catch her before she face planted into the ground.

"If you keep kissing the ground, Nick might start to get jealous," Tam said, smirking as he pulled Sophie up.

Sophie gasped and slapped Tam on the arm as Stina started to cackle.

"Good one Tam!" Stina said, almost falling over from her laughter.

Sophie then snapped around and gave Stina a death glare which shut her up quick.

Sophie then turned back to face Tam and narrowed her eyes. "It's not my fault it's dark and I can't see!" Sophie defended.