"I want to talk with you for a while, you are not getting a chance to refuse." She says.

"Huh? I have a job to do here-"

"I got permission from your manager." Says Azusa.

Tch.

"Fine."
------------------
...

This is my second time in her mansion.

"Don't you feel tired? It's 2 am." I ask.

"How can I fall asleep in front of you? You might kill me after all." Says Azusa.

Huh? What does she mean by that?

Azusa, unlike the last time we met, is being polite for some reason. She speaks normally now, unlike last time when she says everything and acts pridefully.

Not only that, I sense a type of fear in her...

Once we reach her mansion, I realised she increased the security of her mansion by 3 folds, is she being targeted and wants my help?

No... The security is not to pursue intruders... It's to prevent an escape?!

...

I start to glare at Azusa and she gulps.

"Sit down." She says

I sit down on the Sofa.

She hands me a cup of tea and I don't take it. She sighs and places the cup of tea on the small coffee table in the middle.

...

"You want to talk to me about Tobiichi?" I ask.

!!

"You figured it out huh..."

It was just a wild guess, doesn't expect it to be on point.

"Well, to be honest, I don't exactly want to speak about Tobiichi since that bastard deserves it... But those commands you gave to my men, is going too far!"

"Huh?..."

"You wanted my men to kill their entire family!! Why would you want to target them? They are innocent!! And even so, do you think they care about their parents at this age? They are naive and takes their parent's love for granted!! What do you think human lives are? You will not get away with this forever!"

...

"Pfft! Hahahahahahahahaha!!!" I laugh out.

?

...

"Did you just go through all that trouble to say that bullshit? Haha!! Besides, you are one to talk about values and a life's value." I say.

"At least I don't do something like-"

I grab her collar. "Shut up. You are pissing me off the more you talk. So what if you don't kill someone directly? Are you that proud? You should also know at this point, people around us are a human's greatest weakness. The fear of losing a loved one is the easiest to manipulate. Lastly... I show no mercy to anyone who tries to oppose me."

...

I let her collar go.

Azusa narrows her eyes and looks down.

"Tch. Pathetic."

What a waste of time.

"Karma, you will have to bear the consequences of your actions...let me warn you this. As you said just now, your sister will be a prime target." Says Azusa as I was about to leave.