22-Secrets

(What you're wearing today^^^)

Today I wore a dress that was gifted to me when I first married the king. I wanted to wear something special since I would be meeting Yoongi again.

Last night I couldn't go to sleep without coming up with a plan and I came up with an awesome one.

When me and Yoongi snuck out to the city, we always left and came back through this one window in the king's room which was easy to access.

"Stay safe, okay?" My mom kissed my forehead before I headed out. I told my mom my plan and didn't think she was going to agree with it, but she did.

I covered my face with a cloth and walked through the path that leads to the palace. I went around and climbed up the fence that leads to the window.

"Ow!" I accidentally shouted as I fell inside. I was now inside the king's room and if I got caught by anyone, I would probably be killed.

"Y/N" I heard someone whisper against my ear and tightly hug me from behind. I knew it was Yoongi so I just stood still not knowing what the hell would happen next.

"You came back?" He said and now I could feel water on my shoulder but later realized it was his tears.

"Yoongi" I said softly and turned around to face him. I wiped his tears and cupped his cheeks, he looked like a mess.

"Wheres Nayeon?" I asked, mostly because I wanted to know where the hell she is when Yoongi is a mess and why she isn't helping him.

"The babies wasn't mine. A guard had proof that Nayeon slept with him and staged the pregnancy to make it look like she was pregnant with the crown prince." He said and pulled me closer, putting his chin on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry. But I have something to tell you." I said and pulled away once again.

"Tell me anything" He said looking at me with his beautiful brown eyes.

"I-I'm pregnant" I said stuttering, hoping he would take the information in a good way.

He let out a cute gummy smile and kissed me.

Happily ever after. Okay guys so I know it doesn't have the best ending but I'm not spending anymore time on this story :) Also thank you for everyone who voted or commented. It lets me now that I actually have readers. 😁🥰