21-Crown Prince

(Y/N is wearing the outfit of the girl in the middle^^^ shes not royalty anymore so she has these types of clothes)

I woke up and it was very different since I had gotten used to the palace life. 

I looked at the table full of food and didn't want to eat it at all. I was craving the palace food and not the healthy salads, I was craving the delicious junk food that was in the palace.

"Y/N" My mom called out and motioned me to sit. I began eating and it wasn't that bad. I ate quite a lot of the food made by my mom.

I helped mom do the dishes and clean up. I went to the washroom and suddenly had to puke. I vomited and my mom came to help me out a little bit. 

"Oh my god! Y/N are you okay?!" My mom shouted as she helped me up.

"Yah, I just feel a little sick." I told her and she helped me to my bed.

"You should rest while I get the town's doctor." She told me before leaving. The doctor came in and did a couple of tests.

"Congratulations Y/N, you're pregnant!" The doctor exclaimed happily while me and my mother were shook. Me?! Pregnant?!

"There must be some sort of mistake, do you mind checking again?" I quickly asked.

"I already double checked Y/N." He said. He had some other things to do so he left, leaving a very shocked mother and daughter.

"What am I supposed to do now?" I asked her and she rubbed her temples, thinking hard of what to do next.

"Wait when did you and Yoongi do it" My mom asked.

"Uh... like 1-2 weeks ago" I told her and she gasped.

"So the child in your womb is older than the child in Nayeon's womb, right? So that means the child in your womb right now might be the crown prince!" She exclaimed happily.

"Then we should go back right now!" I stood up ready to leave but my mom grabbed my hand and sat me back down.

"You think we can just barge into the palace and tell them you're pregnant?" My mom told me. Oh yeah. I can't just go into the palace since I'm not the queen anymore.

"I have to go to work now. Lets figure this tomorrow okay?" She said and I nodded. I know we'll figure this out somehow.