18-Forgiven?

Y/N P.O.V.

"Y/N..." Someone came in and I froze on the bed recognizing that 'someone' to be Yoongi. I pretended to be asleep because I couldn't face him, not right now.

"Oh, you're asleep" He whispered quietly to not wake me up but loud enough so that I could hear it.

"I'm so, so, so sorry" He instantly burst into tears and crouched down to the floor to be face to face with me. I had to fight the urge of wanting to hug him and tell him everything going to be okay, but nothing was going to be okay.

"I was drunk and I believed you over a stupid prisoner. I know you can't hear me but please forgive me." He cried and it hurt to see him like that.

I loved him, I truly did. But what he had done to me could not have been forgiven.

1 Week later

It's been about a week since the incident

It's been about a week since the incident. No one ever talked about it again after that. They found the kingdom who sent the maid to poison the sauce but I don't know what happened after that.

Yoongi and I never talked but occasionally glanced at each other. Daewon glared at Yoongi every time he came by us.

 Nayeon continued feeding Yoongi lies of how Daewon and the 6 princes harassed her. Yoongi would yell at them but they got use to it.

"Yoongi-ah" Nayeon whined in front of all of us. She was drenched in her normal clothes.

"Yes?" Yoongi asked and she started to flutter her eyes and pout.

"T-They poured water over my head.." She said pointing at me, Daewon and the 6 princes. Especially me.

"Nayeon" Yoongi sighed and rubbed his temples.

"I don't think Y/N could do such a thing" He said and I internally smirked while looking at her while she glared at me.

"But Yoongi-ah!" She tried again but Yoongi still didn't believe her. Daewon laughed as she saw how Nayeon's try failed horribly, not to mention that now shes also drenched.

Yoongi had to leave for some business and Nayeon stomped toward us.

"You!" She yelled pointing at me. Oh god I'm scared😐

"Just wait! Once I give birth to the crown prince, you'll be nothing! And you all will have to bow to me!" She said and stomped away. We all started laughing at her stupidity.

It was dinner time and we all ate together. One of the kingdoms gifted the king with a luxurious rare wine.

Yoongi, Namjoon and Jin drank this luxurious wine and since woman weren't allowed to drink in the palace, I couldn't have some.

"ThIs StUfF iS sOoOoO gOoD" Jin said, completely drunk. All three of the boys were extremely drunk after drinking so much of this luxurious wine.

The other princes and Daewon helped me get the 3 into their rooms.

"Y/N-ah stay with me!" Yoongi shouted and held onto my arms. I sat beside him and giggled at his cuteness.

Once he fell asleep, I left to my room and went to sleep.

Thank you guys for 300+ reads! I'm so thankful! I made this story for myself, didn't realize people would actually read it. But my chapters are getting shorter and cringier so I will be putting this story to an end soon, yah.