19-Pregnant?!

(What Y/N is wearing^^^)

"Y/N!" Daewon woke me up earlier than I usually wake up and today I felt sick.

"yeah" I said while the maids did my hair. 

"You won't believe what Nayeon just told Yoongi" She said.

"What did she say?" I asked.

"That shes pregnant!" Daewon said and I got up to go look for Nayeon. I entered the big room where the 6 princes, Nayeon and Yoongi were sitting.

"You're here, Yoongi why don't you tell her about my pregnancy." Nayeon smirked while holding Yoongi's hand.

"You guys barely even kissed and now your pregnant?!" I shouted. Yes, I was jealous, very jealous. 

"Well lets just say yesterday things got..... well they got heated" She said with a evil smirk on her face.

Wait yesterday i clearly remember putting Yoongi to bed and if they did do it then wouldn't i have heard anything?

"Okay" I calmly said and Nayeon was pretty pissed that i didn't seem to care no more.

"Well now I'm the main queen since the crown prince is in my womb." She said and i just shrugged like it was nothing.

"Daewon, lets go eat. I'm quite hungry, aren't you?" I asked Daewon and she nodded and we walked out.

"How are you so calm about this?" Daewon asked me. I shrugged and continued walking.

"The guy you love just slept and impregnated another woman, Nayeon! I would have freaked out if that happened to me." Daewon said and I stopped in my tracks and turned to face her.

"Who said I loved the king?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest. Nayeon was shocked that I said such a thing.

"What?! You don't?! If someone else finds out about this, you're dead!" She whisper shouted to me.

"He came out of nowhere and married me. Not to mention even raped me! Why would I ever love him?!" I shouted back before walking back to my room.

I stayed in my room for another hour since I didn't want to talk to anyone.  

What I said to Daewon was a lie, overtime I have fallen in love with the king. But right now I'd just seem helpless and pitiful since he slept with another woman and I can't do anything about it since hes the king.

"Y/N" I heard someone knocking on my door and told them to come in. It was Yoongi and he seemed sad.

"I'm so sorry Y/N" He said and sat beside me on the bed. He buried his face in the crook of my neck and held me tightly.

"I'm so sorry that I came out of nowhere and married you. I'm so sorry that I hurt you." He said and i could tell he was crying. Did he hear Daewon and mines conversation?

"Yoongi..." I whispered softly and pulled him away to be face to face with him. 

"I heard you and Daewon. I'm sorry that I forced you to love me." He said while wiping his tears. 

"You can leave tomorrow. Your home is fixed and your mother will be waiting for you there tomorrow morning." He said coldly and I before I knew it, he left.

Cringe alert! Yall I wan't to quickly finish this and make another story so like yah:)