4-Princes

"I wouldn't want my future wife to be married would I?"

I froze and lifted my head a little to find him smirking.

"P-Pardon?" I asked and he got closer and closer and closer. I walked back with every step he took, until I hit a wall.

"You are my future wife, Y/N" He simply stated and unlike the time Kim Byung-chul said that, I didn't feel threatened by him saying it.

"I swear to god I'm going to kill you Tae!" Someone yelled and King Yoongi just sighed and backed up a little. I didn't notice until now that I was holding my breath.

"I didn't drink it! I swear!" Another guy said. I assumed they were both princes because of their clothes.

"Whats happening here" Another tall guy said and immediately they both stopped in their tracks.

"Tae drank my banana milk!" One said and the other shook his head to indicate he didn't.

"Guys!" Everyone looked at Yoongi and then at me.

 "Can you stop scaring the future queen." Everyone looked at me kinda shocked and I was shocked to. Me? Future queen?

"Future Queen?" 3 other boys shouted running into the room.

"Guys meet Y/N, Y/N meet the 6 princes." They all introduced themselves and I bowed to them.

"Why is she wearing wedding attire?" Prince Namjoon asked and everyone looked at me confused.

"She was supposed to get married but it got canceled when she was brought here." King Yoongi stated.

"What if she wanted the marriage?" Prince Hoseok asked looking at me.

"No!" I shouted hurriedly. I did not want that marriage no matter what.

"I-I mean I don't want that marriage." I said trying to cover up my slip up.

"See? She doesn't want it either. She loves me and no one else." King Yoongi told them and I thought of Jackson. What will he think?

"Jin, can you help her pick out some normal clothes? I was in the middle of a meeting and need to get back to them." Yoongi said and Jin just nodded.

King Yoongi's 'normal clothes' meant silks and expensive fabrics. Jin was really nice and helped me pick out something comfortable.

"Miss, the king has ordered for us to take you home" Some guards said and I waved Jin goodbye while getting in the carriage. 

I got out of the carriage and walked toward my home only to find my home in a complete mess.

"Y/N!" My sister shouted and fell down in tears.

"What happened?" I asked and she just pointed somewhere.

"We need to go there now." Lisa said and we both ran to the direction she was pointing before.

"Please don't do this!" I heard my mom yell. I checked where it came from and my mom was being dragged by the village guards.

"What are you doing!" I yelled as I approached my mom but then someone grabbed my wrist and stopped me.

"This is what happens when you try to decline the marriage, you think I wouldn't know of your little plan?" The guy said and I turned around to come face to face with Kim Byung-chul.

"Why are you taking her?!" I yelled at the guards, the money was due in a week. Unless, Kim Byung-chul bribed the guards.

"You disgust me!" I yelled and he slapped me. 

"You're going to have to pay for losing the wedding attire, Y/N" He said with a devilish smirk on his face.

"Why don't you pay with the clothes you're wearing right now" He said and I saw the villagers starting to gather up around us.

He tried ripping the clothes but I kicked him and tried to run but he caught my ankle and I fell to the floor. 

I got up to run but he caught me and just before he could turn my clothes into shreds a bag of silver coins hit him in the head.

"That should be more than enough to pay for your cheap wedding clothes." 

What I mean by carriage is a litter or palanquin.If you don't know what that is, than you can keep thinking of it as a carriage :)