5-Bedroom

"That should be more than enough to pay for your cheap wedding clothes." 

Kim Byung-chul groaned in pain as King Yoongi walked closer to me.

"How dare you hurt my future wife!" Yoongi shouted and it took a second for everyone to process what was happening.

"Your majesty!" Everyone bowed down to their King while I stood there with tears sliding down my face.

"Your majesty, what brings you to our humble village?" Some random old man said trying to get closer to him but was immediately stopped by guards. 

"I came to check up on my future wife" The King said and almost everyone gasped, except for me of course.

"W-What?" Lisa asked in confusion and right now everyone was confused as to why the king would make a lowly peasant his first wife.

"Is anyone here family with Y/N?" He asked and my mom and sister raised their hands up. 

The guards that were holding my mom got a cold glare from King Yoongi and immediately let her go. 

"Where is your home?" King Yoongi whispered in my ear and I pointed to the broken home.

"Y/N and her family must come with me back to the palace" King Yoongi declared and we made our way to the two carriages.

"Can I sit with my mom and sister, I have to talk to them" I said and He simply nodded.

"Y/N, are you alright?" My mom asked and I nodded.

"I'm sorry, this is all my fault" I said and looked down.

"It's not your fault Y/N. And also how are you the King's future wife!" Lisa said trying to change the subject.

"I don't know actually. I got there and he just told me I'm his future wife" I said and shrugged like it was nothing.

"Let go!" I heard someone scream and looked back to see Kim Byung-chul being dragged by the royal guards.

The carriage started to move and I explained to my mom and sister in a more detail of what happened and how I met the 6 princes.

"Wow!" My mom and sister said as they saw the beautiful palace. It looked even better at night with the stars in the background.

The carriage made a full stop and King Yoongi helped me off the carriage.

"You guys can stay here" He said as we all got inside.

"Uh.. actually my husband is waiting for me" Lisa said and we expected him to be mad that she came here for nothing but instead he was calm.

"Its okay, I'll get some guards to send you there safely" He said and pointed and some guards to help her and they did.

"This is your room, eomeoni" King Yoongi said to my mom and she immediately smiled and thanked him.

"I think your mom approves of this marriage, don't you think?" He said with a slight smile on his face and I just looked away as I felt the heat coming to my cheeks because of his cute gummy smile.

I walked behind him quietly until we were standing in front of a huge door. The girls outside opened it and lowered their head and he motioned me to go inside.

I went inside and oh my lord! The pillows were made from the finest silks and the walls had beautiful designs. Everything was amazing!

"Do you like it?" King Yoongi said and I just nodded still checking out the amazing bedroom.

"Good, because this is our bedroom from now on" He said I turned around to face him.

"W-What?" I asked as he took steps closer to me. With every step he took forward, I took back. I bumped into the edge of the bed and fell on the bed, he pinned my arms on either side of me and smirked.

"There still finishing your bed so for tonight you'll sleep here with me" He whispered into my ear. He leaned in closer, making our faces inches a part.

"O-Oh" I quietly said and he quickly kissed me on the forehead and got up.

"I'll sleep on the floor and you can sleep on the bed." He said and I pulled the sheets over me. 

Something felt wrong, I couldn't sleep trying to figure out what that is. Then it hit me, The king is sleeping on the floor! I got off the bed and crouched down to look t his beautifully sculpted face.

"Your majesty" I whisper shouted again and again but he wouldn't budge. I shook him a little and he groaned.

"What?" He groaned and now I felt like I was ruining the king's beauty sleep but I can't let him sleep on the floor.

"You shouldn't sleep on the floor, I'll sleep on the floor, please go to the bed" I told him and he just lied there. 

I shook him a little more and he grabbed my wrist, effortlessly pulling me beside him. His eyes shot open and we made eye contact.

"Sleep" He said and closed his eyes. I closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep.