7-Future queen

And then he kissed me.

The kiss was slow and passionate, I kissed back. Our lips moved in rhythm with one another and I enjoyed every second of it.

He pulled away from the kiss and hugged me tightly.

"I'm Sorry that I couldn't save you earlier" He said in a calm voice and we both fell sleep.

"Miss" I heard someone call me and I got up to see two woman standing with clothes and jewelry.

"Yes?" I asked getting up from the bed.

"Today, the king will announce your marriage. You must get ready." One of them said and I just nodded.

They took me to the same bathing place and gave me really expensive clothing. 

(Her clothes and hair^^^)

Unlike Kim Byung-chul's cheap wedding attire, this was made of high quality silk. It was very detailed and I could never have afforded this.

"You look pretty" King Yoongi said as the girls stepped back and bowed.

He walked up to me and turned me around so my back was facing him. He put a golden hairpin in my hair.

"Your majesty, I cannot accept this. This is too expens-" 

"Consider this a gift from me and didn't I tell you to speak informally with me?" He said and I nodded. 

"I have to go but Daewon will come and take you to where the meeting is held okay?" He said and I just nodded again.

He left and the women fixed up my hair and clothing a little more.

"Daewon!" I hugged her right when she came in.

"You look stunning! Lets go!" She said and I followed.I followed her to the huge court room.

(How the court room looks like^^^ the middle is the throne)

We both entered and everyone stared at me. The 6 princes were standing on the sides and soon Daewon joined them.

There were men that seemed like they came from rich families on the sides and everyone was looking at me, mean while I just stared at the floor.

"Let me introduce you all to your future queen, Y/N" King Yoongi said and everyone bowed to me.

"Our wedding will be held in 2 days so I hope you all will be prepared" He said and gave me a smile.

"Yes, your majesty" The rich men said and bowed to the king.

"We have to talk about something else, Daewon, please take Y/N outside." He said and Daewon took me out of the court room.

"That was quick" I said and started to take off the heavy earrings.

"Let me show you your room, its finished!" She exclaimed happily and I followed her.

"Wow!" I said as I entered the huge bedroom. It was the same size as the King's bedroom but had different patterns and designs, I loved it.

"Isn't it amazing?" Daewon asked and I nodded.

"The king especially came in and gave orders of how he wanted it." She said as I checked out the rest of the room.

"Put your earrings back on." She said and I looked at her with confused face. I just took those heavy things off and now I have to put them back on?!

"The king booked an event tonight to celebrate for the future queen" She said excitedly.

"Really?" I asked and she nodded. We both walked outside and saw a beautiful set up. 

"You're here!" I heard someone from behind me say. 

"A-Ah yes." I blushed as I said that because Yoongi looked... amazing! 

We both sat in front as different people performed different things. I occasionally glanced at Yoongi and even made eye contact a couple of times.

"Did you enjoy the performances?" Yoongi asked as we got up and I nodded. The king's bedroom was right across of my bedroom so we went together.

He kissed my forehead before going inside his room. I changed and got on my bed, ready to sleep. After tomorrow is my wedding and I was so excited.

Wait. Jackson. I have to tell the king about Jackson, I love him.