1-Future Husband

I'm going to be trying to rewrite this book when I wrote this I don't think I was thinking straight since its literally horrible :)

Y/N P.O.V.

"I love you Y/N" Jackson said hugging me one last time before I went inside.

"I love you too" I said and smiled at him.

Me and Jackson have been dating for a little over 2 months now after I confessed my feelings to him. We were childhood friends but I always had that little crush and I guess he did too.

"I'm Home!" I yelled as I closed the front door. I was starving so I went to the kitchen to get snack but was greeted with my moms sad face.

"Whats wrong?" I asked and she looked up at me and gave me a weak smile.

"Y/N, you know I love you right?" Mom said and I knew something was wrong.

"Ya..." I said quietly, hoping nothing wrong.

"Stop beating around the bush and just tell her!" I heard from someone behind me say.

"Lisa!" I exclaimed happily pulling her in for a hug. My sister, Lisa, got married a year ago and she usually visits every month but today was different.

"Y/N, You know about our debts right?" My mom asked and I just nodded. Are we going to be living on the streets or something?

"To pay them off, we kind of..." My mom paused and looked at me with teary eyes.

"You kind of what?" I said hoping for a good answer but I couldn't expect anything good in this situation.

"We kind of..." My mom tried to make eye contact but immediately looked down.

"Oh cut the crap!" My sister yelled and came a little forward to tell me what mom has been trying to say.

"You're getting married so we can pay off our debts." My sister yelled. What married?!

"WHAT?! WITH WHO?!" I yelled with teary eyes. I looked at them and could see nobody wanted this. My sister was married off to pay debts too but with the love of her life.

"You will see him tomorrow, I'm sorry but thats our only option" My mom said and I ran to my room crying.

"Y/N" My sister knocked on my door before coming inside since I wasn't going to talk to them.

"I know it's hard but mom did try everything to avoid this." She said calmly while sitting on my bed.

"I hope you get this is for the best okay?" She said and placed her hand over mine.

"Thank you" I said and sobbed on her shoulder. I'm happy my sister is comforting me, it does make a difference.

"Why don't you take a walk outside to get some fresh air, hmm?" My sister asked and I got up to do just that.

Our village was pretty amazing thanks to our new king. Most of the people had nice homes and food, well except for us.

We were quite poor after our dad died, nobody wanted to hire a woman and that made it really difficult for us these past couple of years.

"Ah!" I yelled as I bumped into a tall young man.

"I'm sorry" He said and his eyes looked familiar, really familiar. Before I could say anything he left and I continued walking.

I swung the front door open and walked to the kitchen. My mom and sister were making dinner and I decided to help since I had nothing else to do.

"I told Jackson about your marriage" Lisa said and I stopped what I was doing and looked at her angrily.

"Why would you do that?!" I yelled. What did Jackson think? Was he mad at me? Does he hate me now? Questions ran through my head as I looked at them furiously.

"Don't worry, he understood." Lisa said and I calmed down. He should know actually, he has every right to know.

We ate dinner in silence, no one dared to talk since it would only make the awkward tension worse.

I went to bed thinking about the events that had happened. I'm going to meet him tomorrow and get married to him and maybe even HAVE BABIES! I'm definitely not ready, oh god!

I don't know when I went to sleep but when I woke up I was exhausted!

I got ready and wore simple clothes even though I was meeting my future husband today. Mostly because I wanted him to reject the marriage.

 Mostly because I wanted him to reject the marriage

(What Y/N is wearing^^^)

I made my way to the kitchen and greeted my mom and sister.

"Your going to meet your future husband today" Mom said with a sad look on her face.

"I know" I said sternly, I wanted to make it clear that I don't want this marriage.

"Y/N, I'm sorry. I tried everything I could, really I-"

"It's okay mom" I said and she sighed. Lisa on the other hand seemed really sad as she didn't even let out a word which isn't much like her.

"Is anybody home?" Someone yelled from outside and we all got up to check who.

"Um, can we help you?" I asked confused and Lisa looked at me indicating me to shut up

"I'm so sorry about her" My mom said nervously.

"Is she the girl? Shes very pretty" He spoke with a weird smirk on his faces while staring at me.

"Ah, yes!" My mom said cheerfully. I'm guessing this is my future father-in-law so I apologized and greeted him.

"Well than hello Y/N, my name is Kim Byung-chul and I am your future husband!"