13-Poison

A week went by with Nayeon now a apart of the palace. She would occasionally play the victim and have Yoongi yell at us, well except for me.

Nayeon had tried many times to play the victim and say stuff like 'Y/N slapped me!' but Yoongi didn't believe it and was always on my side.

During dinner, Yoongi sat in the middle and me and Nayeon sat on either sides of him. Hoseok was unlucky and had to sit beside Nayeon and Namjoon sat beside me.

"Didn't I tell the maids I hate this stuff!" Yoongi complained and moved the bright red sauce away from him.

"Stop wasting food Yoongi! And this sauce is delicious, I don't know what you mean!" Jin said grabbing the sauce and the rest of us just giggled.

Food at the royal palace was much better than the cheap stuff we had home but we made the most out of it.

Jin randomly started coughing, Jungkook gave him water but her kept on coughing.

"OH MY GOD JIN!" He started coughing out blood and Yoongi shouted for the nurse. The nurse helped Jin and thankfully he was okay.

Nobody else was coughing or anything so we all assumed it was the sauce. Jin was still unconscious and Yoongi ordered some people to find out who poisoned the sauce.

"Yoongi, everyone else is in bed. You should sleep too, lets figure this out tomorrow when Jin is okay." I told the panicking Yoongi. He nodded and we went to his room.

He started crying and telling me how much he loved Jin. Jin was his brother and he was so close to dying! I slept beside him to comfort him.

"Y/N, Jin's awake!" Daewon shouted and I immediately woke up. I quickly bathed and got ready.

 I quickly bathed and got ready

(What Y/N is wearing today^^^)

I Rushed out of the room and headed to Jin's room.

"Jin!" I yelled and pulled him into a hug. He was sitting on his bed surrounded by Daewon, the 6 princes and Yoongi.

"How are you feeling?" i asked and he told me he was fine. We all talked for a while, trying to figure out who could do something so despicable.

"Since Yoongi had the sauce first, they must have tried to kill Yoongi and not Jin" Namjoon said and it made much more sense.

Someone who wanted to kill the king must have poisoned the sauce. Like our enemy kingdoms might have sent someone to poison it.

We spent the day with Jin in his room so he doesn't seem lonely. Nayeon came by once and tried acting like she cared in front of Yoongi but if he wasn't there, she wouldn't have come by at all.

Third Person P.O.V.

Everyone had fallen asleep except for Yoongi and Y/N. Yoongi stayed stressed about the situation while Y/N just waited for him in his room.

"Get me another drink" Yoongi asked and the maid obeyed. Yoongi was so drunk now, he decided to drink to relieve the stress but it just made it worse.

"Your majesty, we have found the person who brought the sauce" A guard told Yoongi and Yoongi went to the cell where she was.

"Your majesty" The maid that served the sauce stood up and bowed to the king.

"Who ordered you to poison the sauce? Either you spill the truth or die." Yoongi said coldly and a guard came up at put a sword to her neck.

"Y-Your majesty, I-It was... it was Queen Y/N!" The maid spit out and Yoongi didn't believe her.

"Why would she ever try to poison my food?" Yoongi asked and the girl was really nervous.

Of course it wasn't Y/N but the maid couldn't betray her kingdom and Y/N was the first name that came to mind.

"Queen Y/N was jealous of your affection toward Queen Nayeon, your majesty. She made sure the sauce won't kill you, thats why Prince Jin had survived." She quickly made up a lie which Yoongi seemed to believe since he was drunk.

'Nayeon did say that Y/N was troubling her, but I refused to believe that. I guess Nayeon was telling the truth. Y/N tried to poison me?! Even though I only showed her love and affection!' Yoongi thought to himself.

"Where is Queen Y/N?" Yoongi asked the guards and they told him. Yoongi stomped to his room and kicked his room open to find Y/N standing there worried.