10-Village

"Your majesty" I was woke up by the two woman again but this time, I was queen. My morning routine was the same but I got better clothes and accessories.

 My morning routine was the same but I got better clothes and accessories

(What shes wearing as queen^^^)

"Y/N!" I heard Yoongi and turned around to see him standing by the doorway. I walked up to him and he kissed my forehead.

"I'm free all day today, so we can hang out. What do you wanna do?" He asked and I kept thinking until the perfect idea came to mind.

"Come with me" I grabbed Yoongi's arm and dragged him to my wardrobe. I grabbed two simple shawls and gave one to Yoongi while keeping one for myself.

"Here, cover your rich clothes with this and lets sneak out" I said smiling but he just gave me 'are you serious' look.

"Oh come on, its going to be fun!" I said and did aegyo on him.

"Fine!" He said and giggled at my cuteness. We put on our shawls and covered our faces. The king couldn't be seen outside the palace without guards so we snuck out the window.

"Wow" Yoongi said as we walked through the city streets.

(How the city street their walking through looks like^^^ ignore Suga, Jin and Jungkook

(How the city street their walking through looks like^^^ ignore Suga, Jin and Jungkook.)

"Isn't it amazing? Thanks to our new king, poverty has decreased a lot!" She said Yoongi just smiled at the secret compliment.

We ate some street food, bought matching bracelets and even saw a performance by some street kids. Yoongi gave them a lot of money which would have definitely changed their lives.

We happily ate our food on a beautiful bridge we found while roaming the city.

(The bridge their on^^^)

"How did you like the city?" I said breaking the silence.

"Its amazing! I've lived in the palace most of my life, well except for when we met with other kingdoms to make treaties." He said and I nodded.

It was getting dark and so we decided to head back. Yoongi had his little money pouch in one of his hands while the other was holding my hand.

Someone with a black mask suddenly came up to us and snatched the bag in Yoongi's hand that had money. I was about to run to catch him but Yoongi stopped me.

"Its okay, we shouldn't risk our lives for that little amount of money" He said holding me back.

"No, hes going to continue stealing from other people that don't have enough money. We need to stop him!" I said hastily and we both decided to run after him.

Even though Yoongi started running after me, he caught up pretty quickly. We ran after him, going alley through alley until he was trapped in a dead end.

 We ran after him, going alley through alley until he was trapped in a dead end

(The alley/ dead end their in^^^)

"Give it back" I said while trying to catch my breath. He threw us the pouch and ran away scared. I was tired so I sat on the wooden boxes.

"That was fun" Yoongi said. I laughed and he joined in.

"I love you so much Y/N" Yoongi said as he hovered over me. I didn't know what to say but didn't want to disappoint him so said it back even if it was fake.

"I love you too" I said and he smiled. I blushed seeing his cute gummy smile. He held my chin lightly with his hand and brought his lips to mine.

our lips were in sync and soon the kiss became really heated. He pulled away and we both caught our breaths.

I needed more of him, immediately. So I grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him in for another kiss. He smirked and kissed back.